PDA

View Full Version : Which of the International version features do you like best?

Lone Wolf Leonhart
01-31-2014, 08:10 PM
This is mostly for North Americans like myself who haven't had a chance to play the International version of the game, but people who've played it before can talk about their favorite parts as well.

When I get my hands on FFX HD I'll be looking forward to the Dark Aeons and the sphere grid modifications :)

Karifean
01-31-2014, 08:19 PM
I've already experienced them, but I have to say Creature Create. It's so much fun.

BlueD
02-01-2014, 08:14 AM
I can't wait to finally battle the dark aeons.. what sphere grid modification are you talking about?

Shauna
02-01-2014, 11:34 AM
The international FFX had an Advanced Sphere Grid option. :}

I am looking forward to what FFX-2 will bring to us. I don't know very much about International&Last Mission, but since I have not experienced them I guess I'll go for that.

Sephiroth
02-02-2014, 07:58 AM
The international FFX had an Advanced Sphere Grid option. :}

This one is unnecessary however, as the normal one has more slots. The Advanced one is enough as well, of course.

When talking about the HD version and not just the International version in general, then the Bonus Audio part. The Dark Aeons and all are nothing I have not done already and I also fought them in the HD version already.