PDA

View Full Version : Comic Book Battle

Hollycat
02-04-2014, 10:43 PM
I think with the right strategy any comic book character could be a force to be reckoned with. For example, Kitty Pryde could kill Superman by phasing everything except her gloves and strangling him. You can't beat up cloth, and since he wouldn't be able to burn or freeze the gloves he would suffocate. If she retains the ability to destroy electronics by phasing through, she could defeat iron man easily. The only people KP couldn't defeat would be massive enemies like Galactus, or enemies who attack her mind before she can attack them. She could even defeat the Hulk by phasing a knife into his stomach and leaving it there.

If the glove thing with superman doesn't work, revert to the hulk method and use kryptonite.

What creative ways can you come up with to make your favorite comic book characters win in the face of impossible odds?

Ayen
02-04-2014, 11:25 PM
This has been a rule of mine since 2006 when it comes to fights between superpower individuals, with brains anything can be defeated. Good motto to have when you're an admin of a RP.

My favorite is Spider-Man, and Peter Parker is also a scientist who dealt with gamma ray before. If he couldn't invent something to neutralize him in rage mode he'd track down the one person who can actually keep Bruce Banner calm. Work on those speed and reflexes alongside the spider sense and he's a hard person to hit in general even for the Hulk, unless you're like Venom and can be invisible to it.

Mercen-X
02-07-2014, 06:25 PM
Kitty Pride wouldn't have physical strength enough to strangle Superman. However, she could reach into his chest cavity and close off the ventricles around his heart if she used all of her strength.
I've always thought Shadowcat's powers were simply an underdeveloped form of telekinesis. She can only phase her own body much in the same way Flash vibrates his molecules through solid matter. I've always figured she already has Phoenix-level capability, she just simply hasn't been properly trained.