PDA

View Full Version : Someone visit me!

Pumpkin
02-06-2014, 01:58 AM
52. Meet someone from EoFF (http://home.eyesonff.com/blogs/35332/blog1677.html)

As some of you know, I have a list of 100 things to do this year. And #52 is meet someone from EoFF. The people I've already met don't count. Do you hear me?! You don't count!!

I live in upstate SC. If anyone *coughfoacough* *coughplefcough* *coughnicocough* near here wants to arrange a visit or something, that would be fun! I have above average sized boobies that I don't care if you stare at if that sweetens the deal :D??

Really though, I am lonely and could use some time with friends. Anyone want to meet shion and sharky?

escobert
02-06-2014, 02:08 AM
aww I hope someone comes to meet up with you guys!

Jiro
02-06-2014, 02:57 AM
Meetups are great. I decided I wanna go and visit Kent and Noodle Boy and Locky in my uni break if I can afford it. I miss having Mike like $200 away. :(

escobert
02-06-2014, 03:09 AM
Meetups are great. I decided I wanna go and visit Kent and Noodle Boy and Locky in my uni break if I can afford it. I miss having Mike like $200 away. :(
I think we all want to be close by us :(

Agent Proto
02-06-2014, 03:50 AM
I'd love to meet some EoFFers in the future, but considering my location, I think that's impossible, unless another planned meeting is to take place near DC. I will do whatever I can to at least make it. :)

Night Fury
02-06-2014, 05:13 AM
I really want to see Jiro again.

I just saw Kent. I actually saw him at the airport so I crept up on him and jumped on him and it was awkward for all involved.

The Man
02-06-2014, 05:19 AM
If I drive up to D.C. this year I can probably swing by SC, otherwise it probably won't be able to happen :/

EoFFers I've met: ~Tenderness~, lonny bob, and I think there was one other but my memory is drawing a blank, which is probably a sign I should be in bed.

edit: oh, Melissaur, duh. I forgot she was a member here because she hasn't posted or shown up in chat in like a year.

noxious.sunshine
02-06-2014, 05:31 AM
I'll be in NYC on Saturday..

I feel absolutely beastly for having to put off meeting you guys so far, Jinx & Denmark & bert so many times. I'm really not this flaky of a person(or rather, I try not to be. I just never know what's going to happen so it's hard for me to make concrete plans), but the thought of having a weekend to hang out with you guys is something that's helped keep me in a good mood lately.

BeeJay is hopefully getting paid from the Army next month- he says when he does then he'll be more than happy to go halvsies/thirdsies whatever on a room for us. So there's that.

I would still love to hang out with tavaryn, but I'm farther away from him now than I was before my mom died... Also, I'm making him move to NYC, so we'll p I was also supposed to hang out with Will, but he flaked on me.

I wish you and sharky could come to NYC, shion! That'd be fun!

I also would love to meet Rantz (of course) and Iceglow and starlet (who -should- be coming to NYC for NYE next year)... and a ton of other EoFFers!

escobert
02-06-2014, 06:01 AM
it's all good I've been broke as a joke lately! Damn propane doubled in price in the last month.

Araciel
02-06-2014, 07:32 AM
no :colbert:

Shauna
02-06-2014, 09:57 AM
I have met one or two in my time.

Eyes on Brits, we should have that meet up we were planning over a year ago. :shobon:

Pike
02-06-2014, 10:25 AM
I have met Mister Adequate (obviously), Jiro, Jowy and Aexoden.

Meetups aren't the most feasible thing for me since I live in the middle of nowhere. Mister Adequate and Jiro came to see me specifically but Jowy and Aex were just driving through since I'm right on the freeway. (Anyone on I-90 is likewise welcome to drop in.) There was some chatter about a UK meetup when I was in England last year but that obviously never materialized. :tongue:

Old Manus
02-06-2014, 11:04 AM
One of the drawbacks of moving to Cardiff was that my closer proximity to England meant that the chances of meeting someone from here increased.

Tasura
02-06-2014, 11:08 AM
I'd like to meet up with EoFFers, but my locale proves difficult. Though, I'd be able to meet up with Bleys pretty much whenever I wanted because we apparently live in the same city. Vivi and Kalevala are only an hour or two drive away, so also a future possibility.

Crop
02-06-2014, 11:44 AM
Sure, I will. Would probably have to be around July/August time though, not sure if anyone else could make it sooner than that.

Shaibana
02-06-2014, 12:21 PM
a holiday in the USA? sure why not? :P haha

i think its scary to meet ppl from the internet :P

Sephex
02-06-2014, 12:59 PM
Don't have time/money to really go anywhere far this year. I would go to a meet up again if I had the chance/opportunity, though.

sharkythesharkdogg
02-06-2014, 01:55 PM
I have above average sized boobies that I don't care if you stare at if that sweetens the deal :D??

This is my preferred method.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2234189/peytonbinocs.gif

Nice and creeper. It builds the romance.

Fynn
02-06-2014, 01:56 PM
Y'all are adorable, saying you live far away from everybody. I've yet to meet another EoFFer who lives in Poland :p Seriously, I feel living here kind of prevents me from really being accepted into your community, guys :(

Anyway, shion, I would love to come if I had the money. For now, I am a poor student, but someday, when I'm rich and famous, we'll make arrangements, OK? ;)

The Summoner of Leviathan
02-06-2014, 01:57 PM
No money for me. :(

shion, if you are ever in the Montreal area, give me a call! :D

sharkythesharkdogg
02-06-2014, 01:59 PM
Y'all are adorable, saying you live far away from everybody. I've yet to meet another EoFFer who lives in Poland :p Seriously, I feel living here kind of prevents me from really being accepted into your community, guys :(

Anyway, shion, I would love to come if I had the money. For now, I am a poor student, but someday, when I'm rich and famous, we'll make arrangements, OK? ;)

You'll be accepted.

If you know how to make me mushroom and beet broth pierogis, you're very accepted.

Fynn
02-06-2014, 02:03 PM

You'll be accepted.

If you know how to make me mushroom and beet broth pierogis, you're very accepted.

Hmm... I can make Russian pierogi. They're not really Russian, they're actually very much Polish :p They're stuffed with potatoes, onions and cottage cheese, so they're quite delicious. They're basically the only pierogi I eat. I also hate borscht :exdee: Seriously, Russian pierogi aside, Polish cuisine is pretty abysmal. I do cook a mean chilli con carne, though.

Scotty_ffgamer
02-06-2014, 02:24 PM
If I get a car and all of that and somehow have spare money/time, I wouldn't mind visiting you and Sharky. I could give Sharky back his games without fear of something terrible happening to them in the mail.

I have thought it would be fun to try to take a road trip around the US and see how many EoFFers I could meet in the process, but that would be expensive and probably wouldn't happen for a long time.

I haven't met anyone from EoFF. There's always the possibility that Jinx and I happened to pass by each other or be in the same place back before I knew who she was since she used to live in the same area as me sort of. That's the closest I would have come to meeting someone from here.

WildRaubtier
02-06-2014, 02:32 PM
I almost met Resha! We planned to catch up while I was stopped over in Malaysia on my way back from Japan. Except she got a job in another country. SO LAME

Also in most recent first order, Chemical Locky Sir Lancealot Jiro Happy Noodle Boy and Rusty. (Chemical is my favourite)

Pumpkin
02-06-2014, 04:22 PM
If I was still in Canada, I would go to meet Tas and Vivi and stop by Montreal and eat a ton of poutine and go see TSoL. If we visit Canada (which I fully intend to do) I am doing just that. And maybe Kalevala. He seems like good people.

I've also met VTG, because he lived like 20 minutes from me, and Peeg came to visit me. It was pretty fun. I wish I had known faris also lived about 20 minutes from me, but I din't find out until I moved and now she's moved.

Shorty
02-06-2014, 04:46 PM
I have a list of those that I've met somewhere. I don't remember what the count is now, maybe in the twenties or thirties. Hopefully to increase in the future.

sorry, shion and shark, I am much too far away. :(

Værn
02-06-2014, 09:32 PM
I don't usually travel very far from home, but if anyone ever happens to be passing through northwest Ohio, feel free to let me know :D

Jess
02-06-2014, 09:52 PM
I've met Loony BoB, smittenkitten, Psychotic & Levian. :jess:

We had great fun.... back in 2008. It's been a long time!

Jiro
02-12-2014, 06:38 AM
I almost met Resha! We planned to catch up while I was stopped over in Malaysia on my way back from Japan. Except she got a job in another country. SO LAME

Also in most recent first order, Chemical Locky Sir Lancealot Jiro Happy Noodle Boy and Rusty. (Chemical is my favourite)

that reminds me: Mittopotahis once watched me compete at an athletics meet at his university but wandered away before I could say hi. So I almost met him.

I'm hoping to meet up with DK when I go to Japan and anybody else in that neck of the woods ought to holler so I can say hi and maybe you can offer me a bed or something :D?

WildRaubtier
02-12-2014, 09:38 AM
oh smurf i forgot Yar let me stay in his dorm room when i went to japan too

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
02-12-2014, 02:28 PM
I'm free to meet up the morning/early afternoon of Thursday February twentieth year two-thousand and fourteen. If that is good for you. :kakapo:

Shiny
02-12-2014, 04:01 PM
I've met five EoFFers. I would love to meet more. It sucks I was broke around the time the Washington D.C. trip happened.

LocoColt04
02-12-2014, 05:06 PM
Freya and Shorty are kind of the reason I'm here - they harassed me while we were in San Francisco and then took advantage of me intellectually! I've never felt so wonderfully dirty. I mean... abused.

Also Del Murder was there at that dinner too, and his wife (I forgot what her username is; I feel dumb!).

Jessweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee is around the corner somewhere, according to the location on her postbit. PaperStar ain't far away either. We should do a DFW meet sometime this summer.

Ayen
02-13-2014, 12:33 AM
My inability to drive and fear of flying makes meeting people very, very difficult.

Come to Kansas, we have sunshine flowers.

Freya
02-13-2014, 01:35 AM
I'm too poor/can't get time off. Otherwise I would have gone to bother loco in the dfw area. Then I would make the boyfriend take me to Pappadeaux for alligator cause it's delicious and I can get it in Dallas. It's only like 2 and half hours away! But I never can afford to go. Hopefully that'll change soon with the new house. Less bills, yay!

I would love to meet more EoFFers but it's hard when you can't go anywhere. Maybe one day, when I win the lottery.

Ewwww Kansas. I hate driving through kansas. It has creepy wheatfield jesus.

starlet
02-13-2014, 01:37 AM
I'd love to visit each and every fucking one of you (ok not really, I don't know everyone THAT well lol) but money is a restricting thing. I'm actually looking for a new shop to work at; yesterday was kind of my final straw with this place. Then maybe I can spend all my spare money traveling :D Also I plan on visiting New York City for NYE this year just because. My best friend lives there too. I keep trying to talk people in chat into coming to Detroit for Youmacon but no one seems to be interested. Its on halloween, there's plenty of time to save :<

Ayen
02-13-2014, 01:42 AM
Ewwww Kansas. I hate driving through kansas. It has creepy wheatfield jesus.

It's okay, I live in the rural part.

Freya
02-13-2014, 04:37 AM
But that's where wheat field Jesus is! You're just driving along and bam he's creeping at you from a billboard. No words. No message. Just Jesus hiding in wheat.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xMJ3wz5LEEc/UbQPEa1akUI/AAAAAAAAEkk/i5Xil4Q6KRE/s1600/ScreenHunter_08+Jun.+08+23.13.jpg

Ayen
02-13-2014, 05:04 AM
He's visiting before he makes his big comeback in Missouri.

Psychotic
02-13-2014, 08:09 AM
I've met 35 EoFFers IRL. Even more if you're going to do a BoB and count his family as EoFFers. What do I win? I'm hoping it's a memory wipe.

Kalevala
02-13-2014, 11:19 AM
NB meet-up? If anyone is free this summer I'd be all for it. I've probably walked past/been in the same vicinity as Vivi22 before, Fredericton isn't that big.

radicaledward124
02-13-2014, 09:29 PM
Next time I'm in KC Tori We can try to meet up! I have an insane amount of family in the area and a reason not to see them for more than an hour. Anyway I'd love to meet some of you! But Ed currently lives in the middle of nowhere with a move planned for next month. so yar..

Jessweeee♪
02-18-2014, 03:23 AM
I've only ever met one EoFFer I didn't know already and he was barely here xD

One of my dreams is to go on a Super Worldwide EoFF Tour, but getting the time for that is looking about impossible. I have family that are all antisocial butts like me and go and live in some remote corner of the country where no one will bother them but they guilt trip me into coming to see them like "how hard is it to just get a week off just once a year?" like hey it's a week for mom and dad in Iowa, and a week for my grandparents in Illinois, and a week for my other grandparents in Puerto Rico, and a week for my brother in wherever the hell he's stationed. Once I get some real travelin' money saved up I'm gonna be like "I need a year off from you guys so I can do my own traveling ok" and come and see all of YOU