PDA

View Full Version : Burning Bow Dropped!

ryanraze
02-08-2014, 11:46 PM
I'm playing through my 4th time, and doing a bit of power leveling. Today I decided, at 11:15, that I would be taking 2 hours to try and get a Burning Bow to drop.

Lucky for me, it dropped on attempt number 27. Huzzah!

Quindiana Jones
02-08-2014, 11:56 PM
I remember grinding werewolves for a greatsword for Basch. Made the second Demon Wall thing much easier to defeat.

Getting deliriously overpowered in this game was one of the funnest parts. :D

Jessweeee♪
02-08-2014, 11:56 PM
Hurray :excited:

BlueD
02-09-2014, 11:35 AM
I just played through XII for the first time last week and I was reading how everyone was spending hours trying to just get 1 burning bow.. I've must of been lucky to get it on my 2nd try... lol got a 2nd one a few hours later on my 4th try when I went back to get another.. The drop rate on gear in this game is insanely horrid! But I guess that is what makes the game fun sometimes.

ryanraze
02-09-2014, 11:50 PM
I've been pretty lucky so far in terms of the key drops.
6 tries on the Rod
23ish tries on the Burning Bow
Demonsword first time in the box.

I did Destia to level 22 and then started the story. Just completed Raithwalls tomb and killed King Bomb on my 10th attempt. It was an intense battle. I was going to have him on the 9th shot, but I smacked the back of my controller and the wireless batteries popped out; after which he crushed me.

However, now I'm ready to get the Zodiak Spear and advance until that undead area where you can power level over night.

I love this game. I wish the drops were a little better, but it is what it is. My goal, on my now 4th play through, is to get the top end Pole and MAYBE one of the other top end weapons.

magemasher
03-10-2014, 02:51 AM
This thread pretty much explained why I was always underpowered. I want to play it again now.