PDA

View Full Version : Minister Prime

blackmage_nuke
02-12-2014, 07:27 PM
If you had to chose the leader of another country to be the leader of your country who would you choose? You can choose any current surviving ex-leader from another country too if you want but you cant pick awesome dead ones like Roosevelt or Churchill, that would be too easy

I assume most would be better than Tony Abbot but since the only other nontotalitarian leader I can think of right now is Obama I'd choose him.

Crop
02-12-2014, 07:36 PM
Kim Jong-Un.

Slothy
02-12-2014, 07:39 PM
I want Elizabeth Warren but I suppose she's not an option.

I have trouble thinking of any who'd be ideal to be honest. So I guess I'll go with Roosevelt because moustache. There aren't many that could be as bad as Stephen Harper at least.

Pumpkin
02-12-2014, 07:44 PM
William Lyon Mackenzie King because

Eccentric William Lyon Mackenzie Kin (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Lyon_Mackenzie_King)g (http://www.canadacool.com/COOLFACTS/ONTARIO/OttawaPMSeance.html#) served a total of 22 years as Prime Minister of Canada. After he died in 1950 the public learned that he was a spiritualist and would hold séances in his home, seeking guidance from his dead mother, his dogs and colourful deceased personalities from Leonardo da Vinci to Franklin Delano Roosevelt.

I know he's dead, but I don't care :colbert:

Slothy
02-12-2014, 07:45 PM
Can I change my answer? That guy sounds awesome.

Citizen Bleys
02-12-2014, 08:01 PM
you cant pick awesome dead ones like Roosevelt or Churchill, that would be too easy

So much reading comprehension fail in this thread.

I'd have to go with Silvio Berlusconi because that man is freaking awesome. He was forced to resign by Italians for sexual harassment. Achievement smurfing Unlocked, mothersmurfers.

Edit: To put it in perspective, imagine Jack Harkness as prime minister. Berlusconi is as close as you can get in real life.

Slothy
02-12-2014, 08:27 PM
Play by the rules? You're such a square man.

Citizen Bleys
02-12-2014, 08:35 PM
Commas: Live them, learn them, love them.

Mo-Nercy
02-13-2014, 03:45 AM
Bring back Bob Hawke. A Rhodes Scholar who held the world record for skolling beer is the man in my books.

Ayen
02-13-2014, 04:06 AM
I heard some good things about that female Prime Minister you all had in Australia. I think it was Australia.

Jiro
02-14-2014, 03:22 AM
you cant pick awesome dead ones like Roosevelt or Churchill, that would be too easy

So much reading comprehension fail in this thread.

I'd have to go with Silvio Berlusconi because that man is freaking awesome. He was forced to resign by Italians for sexual harassment. Achievement smurfing Unlocked, mothersmurfers.

Edit: To put it in perspective, imagine Jack Harkness as prime minister. Berlusconi is as close as you can get in real life.

Apart from the dodgy media monopoly shit he had going, Berlusconi seemed like a cool guy. And Tony Abbott is basically pressuring the ABC into not saying bad things about him, so he's not any better.

I do second Bob Hawke returning. I'm still convinced Harold Holt is out there somewhere too; one day he will walk back into the Prime Minister's office and tell us all to get fucked for replacing him while he went for a swim.

I know she isn't a national leader but Hazel McCallion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hazel_McCallion) would be a great leader even at her age.