PDA

View Full Version : Journey - PSN

Bubba
02-15-2014, 01:26 PM
I can't see a thread relating to this but I've seen comments dotted about on various threads. I've got a couple of games on the go at the moment. They're both quite heavy going though so am looking for something different I could whizz through in one or two nights.

For those who have played it, what are your thoughts? I've heard nothing but good things about it generally. What were your average play through times?

Pete for President
02-15-2014, 04:38 PM
There is no way you can go wrong with getting Journey Bubba. It's a very calming, serene game that will amaze you, chill you out, and also give you the feels. I don't want to say to much about it as it is an experience that is best when you go in without any expectations.

My playthroughs average on anywhere between 2 and 2.5 hours. It can be done faster but as said it's a chill-out game. There's no rush, as you'll find out if you get it. :greenie:

Scotty_ffgamer
02-15-2014, 04:49 PM
There was a short time in college that I would play either this or Flower almost daily as a way to just relax after stressing about homework and classes and whatnot. It's a great game that just makes me feel a little happier when I play.

It's short, but the length feels perfect for what they were trying to do, and the pacing is pretty flawless.

Rostum
02-16-2014, 12:28 AM
Journey is one the best experiences I've had in a video game in the last few years. I definitely recommend it.

Del Murder
02-16-2014, 02:41 AM
It's a fun and innovative experience though I do think it gets a little overhyped on the internet. It's not one of my favorite games ever but I'm glad I played it. It's very stylistic.

Pete for President
02-16-2014, 04:52 AM
Hah! Just played through the whole thing again. It is such a wonderful game :greenie: