PDA

View Full Version : We all talk about the amazing Mukki scene, but what about...

Rostum
02-18-2014, 09:30 AM
...President Shinra's weird arse "hobby"?!

cwd_gtosXh0

Jiro
02-24-2014, 12:52 AM
I feel like this scene is probably from experience. You know how weird japanese executives can be, right?

Ayen
02-24-2014, 11:19 AM
I don't regret missing the Honeybee Inn while I was in town :stare:

Shaibana
02-24-2014, 06:31 PM
im about to make my way down the crater to face Sephiroth...
but i havent seem Muki during my adventures :l
where can i find Muki?

Carl the Llama
02-26-2014, 04:38 PM

LIES!

Bubba
02-26-2014, 04:42 PM
He's back in the Honeybee Inn at Wall Market in Midgar. If you're right at the end of the game, you can get back into Midgar by getting the 'Key to Midgar' by digging it up at Bone Village. I'm not even sure if Mukki still appears that late in the game to be honest.

President Shinra's weird ass hobby is fine by me. Each to their own!

Ayen
02-26-2014, 04:49 PM

LIES!

My young child mind wouldn't have been able to take it!

Shaibana
02-27-2014, 12:20 PM
He's back in the Honeybee Inn at Wall Market in Midgar. If you're right at the end of the game, you can get back into Midgar by getting the 'Key to Midgar' by digging it up at Bone Village. I'm not even sure if Mukki still appears that late in the game to be honest.

President Shinra's weird ass hobby is fine by me. Each to their own!

alright, ill give it a try

Skyblade
02-28-2014, 05:15 AM
How about the scene discussed even less than President Shinra's LARP: The alternative &$#% room. No one ever seems to pick that one, and I've never really figured out just what happened there. But no one ever chose it, so no one will ever discuss it.

Jiro
02-28-2014, 05:49 AM
I always pick that room because it feels more canon. Cloud's (in)sanity is slowly slipping.

Psychotic
02-28-2014, 11:00 AM
I would've enjoyed it more if he'd forced a miserable Palmer or Reeve to join in. Indeed, maybe these rituals are the real reason Reeve plays double agent.

Kalevala
03-01-2014, 09:37 PM
I had no idea this existed. Time for another play-through.

Shaibana
03-02-2014, 11:20 AM
unfortunatly i can not witnes this scene anymore :(
i got the Key to Midgar, but Shinra took over the Honeybee Inn.
there is a guard in fron tog the door and he wont let me in

Bubba
03-03-2014, 12:48 PM
Aww man, that's rubbish :(

You'll be able to catch it on Youtube, I'm sure.

Jiro
03-09-2014, 02:01 PM
I wonder if that guy who gives you the Honey Bee Inn pass ever regrets his decision

MJN SEIFER
03-15-2014, 04:38 PM
How about the scene discussed even less than President Shinra's LARP: The alternative &$#% room. No one ever seems to pick that one, and I've never really figured out just what happened there. But no one ever chose it, so no one will ever discuss it. Like Jiro said, that scene feels more canon and storyline related, so I always choose that room too.

I still remember the first time I played up to the Wall Market section, I chose that room and I was fairly shocked at what I saw - it was the first time that a scene like that had happened (the first non-optional one is the first time you see Jenova) so I had no clue what I saw, and it happened quite fast, so I thought at the time that the second Cloud had attacked the real one - I didn't know it was a sanity thing, I thought it was supposed to be like a ghost, but of another Cloud or whatever. The "Who Are You?" soundtrack sounded kind of creepy when it was in that scene. (Once again, I was younger, it was the first time I saw the scene, and I had no idea what it meant).

On the subject; What could dialgoue mean - it's all about "Problems don't go away if you think about them". So what is it? Sephiroth? Something else? Or did they just do random lines there.