PDA

View Full Version : [LR] WTF "+"? (Luxerion spoilers)

DMKA
02-19-2014, 12:06 AM
I'm so confused.

I got to the Noel Kreiss boss fight in Luxerion, and for the life of me, I couldn't even come close to beating him.

So naturally I left to do some questing and level up.

Anyway, after some leveling, I come back to fight him again, and without explanation, he's now in different clothes and his name is now Noel Kreiss+ and he's even harder than before I leveled.

Is it really this difficult or do I just suck?

Sephiroth
02-19-2014, 12:17 AM
Overclock and then stagger him.

Scotty_ffgamer
02-19-2014, 12:23 AM
If the player has save data from Final Fantasy XIII-2 and waits until the seventh day or later to fight Noel, he will wear whatever DLC costume the player had him equipped with in the most recent save file. In this case, he will be called "Noel Kreiss+" and have boosted stats.

Sephiroth
02-19-2014, 12:24 AM
All four area bosses can get a +.

Jessweeee♪
02-19-2014, 01:51 AM
If the player has save data from Final Fantasy XIII-2 and waits until the seventh day or later to fight Noel, he will wear whatever DLC costume the player had him equipped with in the most recent save file. In this case, he will be called "Noel Kreiss+" and have boosted stats.

Oh that's actually kind of cool o:

Noctis Caelum
02-19-2014, 12:31 PM
Never had a problem with him at all. Now the boss of the Wildlands? That is one smurfing asshole.

No. Wrong, wrong. Your XIII-2 save has no bearing on Noel. If you fight Noel on Day 8 or later, you'll fight Noel+ who is always wearing the "Battle Attire" DLC outfit from FFXIII-2.

Snow has two upgrades. Snow+ is fought between Days 6 and 9. Snow++ is fought on Day 10 or later. Snow++ isn't wearing a shirt. Snow+ looks the same.