PDA

View Full Version : A call for assistance

o_O
02-19-2014, 01:48 AM
This is a call to all of our members, whether you be in the LS or in the FC or in both!

We want to bolster our numbers! So, if you're out and about and come across somebody who seems like they'd make a good addition to our group, don't hesitate to ask them if they'd like to join our ranks! We'd really like to get some people playing around Oceanic prime time/late night US/early EU times, when things are generally a bit quieter, but all are welcome regardless of where they live!

With your help we can liven the community up before patch 2.2 drops! :)

Lumos
02-19-2014, 01:21 PM
Yes!

Remember http://home.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-xiv-realm-reborn/153439-cause.html ?
This is our new and additional cause! Everyone please be on the lookout for nice peeps you meet in your adventures who may be without a LS/FC, or who may be in a small or inactive FC. We may be just the right place for them. Fat Chocobos is the douche-free place to be on Sargatanas! :roll:

radicaledward124
12-26-2014, 05:13 AM
Are you or do think you hit expand to different servers? I'm on the same world as y'all, and I'd like to find either a fc that I can be a bigger part of or at least be more helpful in than the one I'm in now.

They drag their feet and don't seem to acknowledge the things I do or did for the company and that's upsetting