PDA

View Full Version : THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS.

Spooniest
02-22-2014, 05:58 PM
Are you a bad enough dude...?

List your relevant video game achievements. Be brief.

Or, the Video game bragging thread.

Spuuky
02-22-2014, 07:31 PM
I preserved Eggfish.

Vyk
02-24-2014, 07:21 AM
It's hardly a big deal, but I used to destroy the Soul Calibur games on the hardest difficulties. Soul Calibur 4 kinda killed my love for that series though. And Soul Calibur 5 tried real hard to put a nail in the coffin for me. Haven't played fighting games much in years, and that kind of skill doesn't really stick with you very well. I'm a natural at most fighting games and can typically wipe the floor with my friends and a lot of average players. But that still doesn't say very much in the grand scheme of things

Ayen
02-24-2014, 11:02 AM
After many grueling hours pulling out my hair and shouting profanities are the screen, I finally beat Super Mario Brothers.

Carl the Llama
02-24-2014, 12:45 PM
I beat Ninja Gaiden II

/thread

Ayen
02-24-2014, 12:48 PM
I beat Ninja Gaiden II

/thread

NES or Xbox?

Pike
02-24-2014, 01:18 PM
I beat the original Deus Ex without killing anyone except for required storyline deaths (Gunther and Anna)

Scotty_ffgamer
02-24-2014, 03:26 PM
I beat Batman for the NES. That was pretty hard, particularly the final boss. I started working on Ninja Gaiden but got sidetracked with more modern games and unhooked the NES again.

Ayen
02-24-2014, 03:42 PM
I beat Batman for the NES. That was pretty hard, particularly the final boss. I started working on Ninja Gaiden but got sidetracked with more modern games and unhooked the NES again.

You have a working NES?

*never leaves Scotty's house*

Scotty_ffgamer
02-24-2014, 03:48 PM
The NES is on its last legs, I think. I keep trying to make it last a bit longer but usually my "fixes" last a pretty short time until I have to figure something else out.

Carl the Llama
02-24-2014, 04:30 PM
I beat Ninja Gaiden II

/thread

NES or Xbox?

xbox

Shaibana
02-24-2014, 06:22 PM
yesterday was a good day..
for 5 games in a row i had the highest score of the game at the miltiplayer of The Last of Us..
me and my Sniper are unbeateble

Ultima Shadow
02-24-2014, 06:49 PM
I think there's more, but off the top of my head...

> Beaten Omega Weapon in FFVIII blindfolded
> Beaten Omega Weapon in FFVIII solo Squall, no invincibility, first weapon and with only speed and str junctioned... as well as a few other Omega Weapon challenges that I can't remmeber the specifics of.

>Beaten Emerald Weapon + Ruby Weapon with no materia.
>Beaten FF6 at the lowest possible levels.
>Beaten FF7 with solo character, first equipments, no materia and lowest possible levels.

>Beaten Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts without taking a single hit.

>Beaten SO4 on 4D-mode with Gusty Bunny equipped.

...and I have defeated Yukari Yakumo in Touhou 7, normally without handicapping myself in the slightest. And that was harder than all of the above combined. In fact, Yukari and her stage probably gave me just about as many deaths as all of the above combined.

...to put it into more perspective, I died a far greater number of times to Yukari/the phantasm stage than I did throughout my entire first Dark Souls playthrough. :p

...I've also had the 2nd ranked european custom map in Disgaea 4.:greenie:

Vyk
02-24-2014, 08:53 PM
Oh yeah. I went solo against Ruby Weapon with Cloud, because I went in without the warning to not attack when it's hands were in the ground. And still won. Though he had crazy materia combos. Like counter-attacking with Ultima. His final attack was either Pheonix or Life 3 or something. Can't remember. He could W-Summon Knights of the Round. And his Limit was Omni-slash and constantly being triggered. And I had 99 Elixers to keep me going. There really wasn't any way I could lose. So it's hardly a real accomplishment. But it felt nice at the time