PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy Final Fantasy for the PC?

Carl the Llama
02-23-2014, 11:42 PM
So I was reading some of the opinions in http://home.eyesonff.com/general-final-fantasy/154763-final-fantasy-may-coming-pc-again.html and decided I would like to know if you would play it on the PC if it was available.

Aulayna
02-24-2014, 12:03 AM
So much yes.

The Man
02-24-2014, 12:39 AM
Depends which one. There are some I'd definitely buy for the PC if the ports were good enough but others I probably wouldn't bother with.

Spuuky
02-24-2014, 12:46 AM
I'll probably play FFXV if it comes out for the PC, but not as a console game.

Shauna
02-24-2014, 12:46 AM
I would play a Final Fantasy game on a console (unless it's an MMO one, they go on PC, of course). Not that I hate PC gaming or anything, it's just the way I'd ideally like to play the games.

These poll options do not reflect how I feeeeeeel! :(

Scotty_ffgamer
02-24-2014, 04:47 AM
I have the VII and VIII steam releases. As for newer games, I'll just get them on the console probably. I'm sure I will have to lower all the graphics settings to get it to run on my laptop and wouldn't be as pretty.

Carl the Llama
02-24-2014, 04:56 AM
I would play a Final Fantasy game on a console (unless it's an MMO one, they go on PC, of course). Not that I hate PC gaming or anything, it's just the way I'd ideally like to play the games.

These poll options do not reflect how I feeeeeeel! :(

What option would you put in there that reflects how you feel?

I have the VII and VIII steam releases. As for newer games, I'll just get them on the console probably. I'm sure I will have to lower all the graphics settings to get it to run on my laptop and wouldn't be as pretty.

This is one of the reasons I am all for a PC version of their future games, no only would I not have to spend a troutload of money buying one of the consoles, I would also like to see some really high settings that can really put my gaming rig to the test.

NeoCracker
02-24-2014, 06:24 AM
I'd only get them on PC if there was no other way to get it.

I generally prefer Console, but eh. I'm getting a nice Gaming rig soon, so maybe that will change!

DanielCLFFF13
02-24-2014, 11:00 AM
I'll definitely :) But still it's a big if. And I don't think it would happen anytime soon. But really looking forward to it :D

Ayen
02-24-2014, 11:09 AM
I prefer to play on consoles than on the PC with FPS and RTS games being the only exception. I would get a Final Fantasy on the PC if I didn't have any of the consoles it came out on, which seems to be the case for some which is why I support XV and future titles going to the PC if Square plans to keep making them all multi-platform. If XV was to come out on the PC I'd probably get it because I'd probably wouldn't have a PS4 yet.

Scotty_ffgamer
02-25-2014, 12:31 AM
This is one of the reasons I am all for a PC version of their future games, no only would I not have to spend a troutload of money buying one of the consoles, I would also like to see some really high settings that can really put my gaming rig to the test.

I'm all for a PC release too, both for the possibility of playing with higher specs and just to open up availability to more people. I just wouldn't play it on the PC unless I had a better computer to play it on.

Jessweeee♪
02-25-2014, 12:37 AM
PC! I don't want to have to buy a new console just for FFXV.

I'm pretty sure I said almost that exact same sentence in a post around the release of the PS3.

escobert
02-25-2014, 12:57 AM
99% of my gaming is PC and I'd say over my lifetime it'd be ear 80%. I own FFVII for PC and will pick up VIII eventually.

Laddy
02-25-2014, 03:52 AM
Absolutely. PC is infinitely more flexible and convenient than any console.

Bolivar
02-26-2014, 04:51 PM
Like I said in the other thread, definitely not at launch. Consoles will always have the best optimized version... Plus there's that subconscious feel of everything fitting together.

But again, I might grab a GOTY edition for cheap off a Steam sale. Even then, I'd play it on a TV with a controller.