PDA

View Full Version : Cloud Strife arrested after DUI incident in Midgar

Night Fury
02-25-2014, 09:35 AM
It has been revealed that local celebrity Cloud Strife was arrested after driving his motorcycle while under the influence of alcohol late in the evening of Monday night.

Witnesses claim that Strife had been participating in a 'Neknomination' challenge set by his comrade Barret Wallace in the popular bar, 7th Heaven. The owner of 7th Heaven, Tifa Lockhart, comments: "this is just what they do, Barret and Cloud are always up to something whether it's drinking jello shots, or holding each other upside down to drink a from a keg.... if they've seen it on the internet, they'll do it."

This image was taken from Barret's Facebook:

The cocktail in question is a mixture of Vodka, Gin, Chambord, and the mixture of a Hyper with a Speed Drink. A local who wished to remain unnamed spoke of the drink: "That drink is certainly a Nightmare. It gives you so much energy but it tastes disgusting. I don't know who invented that but they were having some kind of a joke. I'd rather wrestle a Behemoth than drink even a shot of it."

After downing the cocktail, Cloud left the bar and begin to ride his motorcycle in circles around the Midgar monument while exclaiming that he was the "Golden Chocobo" while brandishing a yellow traffic cone, his drunken act disrupted many of the sleeping locals. After a short while, Cloud seemed to suffer from a quick come-down, and lost control of the motorcycle, crashing it into a parked car. The police arrived shortly after and arrested him.

Cloud was detained overnight, it is unknown when he will be in court. One thing is for sure, that the locals have surely lost faith in Cloud Strife after this incident of late night tomfoolery.

Ayen
02-25-2014, 09:53 AM
Peace time is often the worst for young warriors. Nothing to do but act foolish.

Fynn
02-25-2014, 10:07 AM
The reason for this is, as always, premarital sex. God help these heathen children...

Spooniest
02-25-2014, 11:17 AM
Now, call me a negative nelly, but this man almost single-handedly saved the entire planet from Sephiroth, and if I'm not mistaken, a ladyfriend of his was killed in the process.

I say, give the man hair of the dog and shut up.

Jiro
02-27-2014, 04:26 AM
what a light weight

Psychotic
02-27-2014, 07:17 AM
I'm not spending any more of my hard earned Gil at the Golden Saucer until they withdraw their sponsorship of him and his Golden Ticket. Disgusting behaviour.

Fynn
02-27-2014, 10:56 AM
Have you seen all those teenage girls with the "Free Strife" banners? It's truly sad how demoralized the youth has become because of his ilk.

Bubba
02-27-2014, 11:06 AM
Cloudfangirl98xx

Y'all better leave my Cloud alone. It's not like he's done anything bad... only a bit of harmless drink-driving and drowning that b**ch Aeris but we all make mistakes! He's only young, leave him alone. If you don't I'll come round to your house and set fire to all your family and pets. #framed

Shaibana
02-27-2014, 12:25 PM
i dont care how famous he is.. if he fucks around like that he deserves it!

Pumpkin
02-27-2014, 06:02 PM
Not a Cloud fan. Hate drunk driving. But wearing a traffic cone on your head and yelling things is always a good idea.

Not sure if it said he was wearing it on his head. He should have been.

radicaledward124
02-27-2014, 10:42 PM
It's always so sad to see heroes fall…

Bubba
03-01-2014, 12:26 AM
It's always so sad to see heroes fall…

Unless they trip over the cat in the front room... then it's freakin' hilarious.

Mercen-X
03-02-2014, 05:57 AM
The Speed Drink and the Hyper were not meant to be utilized in such a way. Now Tranquilizers, on the other hand, are always good for a lark.

Mirage
03-03-2014, 06:37 PM
mixture of a Hyper with a Speed Drink
With that combination, i'd say whatever alcohol in the drink made little to no difference. I've seen hyper-junkies overturn cars, not even noticing that their muscles were practically detaching from their bones in the extreme over-exertion.

Christmas
07-29-2022, 02:39 PM
FAKE NEWS!