PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Ward! :D

LadyJuxtaposition
02-26-2014, 12:52 AM
Hello out there! Do you know that today marks the hefty harpoonist Ward Zabac's birthday (02/25)?

I'm celebrating with a speed sketch of him. Nothing much, but at least I got the basics down on paper.

FF B-Day Speed Sketch: Ward Zabac by LadyJuxtaposition on deviantART (http://fav.me/d7807q5)

I drew this sketch while listening to this --> Let's Listen: The Black Mages - Man With The Machine Gun ~ FFVIII (Extended) - YouTube (http://youtu.be/UqQI4eeN8HM)

Just because Ward is associated with Laguna and Kiros, together made them the epic trio in FFVIII.

So, let's celebrate his birthday! Let's talk about Ward and what we like (or dislike) about him! :jess:

Bubba
02-26-2014, 05:38 PM
That's a good sketch!

I did enjoy playing as them Laguna, Ward and Kiros in FFVIII. I still think they could have done more with all three of them by the end.

LadyJuxtaposition
02-26-2014, 07:37 PM
That's a good sketch!

I did enjoy playing as them Laguna, Ward and Kiros in FFVIII. I still think they could have done more with all three of them by the end.

Thank you! I feel there should be more fanart of Ward (which that reminds me, I need to go on DA and search). There gotta be some out there.

Hmm, perhaps SE can make a prequel of FFVIII with them as the major main characters? Or perhaps a movie like Advent Children. That would be cool if SE didn't cellphone it of course. But yes, I would like to learn more about the trio before they were involved in the Galbadian Army.

Ayen
02-26-2014, 07:42 PM
Happy Birthday, Warden.

Eeh, he was kind of always just there to me. Him and Kiros didn't get a lot in way of development, but as a trio they were awesome.

Jiro
03-02-2014, 02:20 AM
Ward had a fair amount of personality for someone who spent half the time mute. Not enough, though; he was a little underappreciated even when compared with Kiros. I think it's Winhill that gave Kiros the development he needed.

Sephex
03-04-2014, 01:31 AM
C'mon Ward, get it the birthday spirit! Sing along with u--

Ohhhhhhhhh....