PDA

View Full Version : Shows you want to re-watch

Night Fury
02-28-2014, 04:49 AM
There's currently a few TV shows on my list to re-watch.

Desperate Housewives
Chuck
Grey's Anatomy
Dark Angel

I'm sure their are some more, but I literally can't wait to get stuck into DH again, I love it so much. Grey's is always fun to watch from the beginning just because it's been on for so long now it's nice to see the characters from the start - and to see which ones have had plastic surgery. I'm totally certain that Ellen Pompeo did something to her lips.

What are shows you love to re-watch? I had a housemate who would religiously re-watch Friends every year, and I usually do an annual Buffy and Angel re-watch.

Freya
02-28-2014, 05:05 AM
I rewatch BSG all the time. It's kinda my thing.

Scotty_ffgamer
02-28-2014, 01:36 PM
I rewatch The IT Crowd, the first few seasons of The Office, Lost, Futurama, and Home Movies pretty regularly. The first season of Heroes is one I could rewatch pretty frequently, but I just haven't really done that very often.

Shorty
02-28-2014, 05:04 PM
I'm rewatching That 70's Show for the first time since I was a teenager. In most cases, if I like a show, I'll rewatch it. Most commonly rewatched are:

The Office
Parks and Rec
30 Rock
Newsradio
Seinfeld
Arrested Development
Aqua Teen
Metalocalypse
New Girl

Aulayna
02-28-2014, 05:14 PM
Angel
Glee
The Sopranos

Also been re-watching Charmed and Gossip Girl occasionally on netflix too.

Lonely Paper Star
02-28-2014, 05:19 PM
I re-watch Scrubs and Community episodes when I have bad days.

Sometime ago, I redownloaded LOST, but with the episodes re-numbered so that they're in chronological order rather than episode order. I still haven't gotten to it, but I will someday. :kakapo:

Ayen
02-28-2014, 05:40 PM
I tend to rewatch Charmed, Buffy, Xena, Glee, Emily of New Moon, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Sailor Moon and Ranma plenty when I'm in the mood for them.

Araciel
03-01-2014, 05:49 AM
Once a year
Every gorram year
You can't take the sky from me

The Man
03-01-2014, 06:01 AM
Lost
Battlestar Galactica
Firefly
Arrested Development (for like the tenth time)
Archer
Doctor Who
Sherlock
Star Trek: TOS, TNG and DS9
30 Rock

Probably more but that's a nice kickoff selection

Del Murder
03-01-2014, 07:36 AM
It would be fun to watch The Simpsons over starting from season 1. That would be quite an undertaking.

At some point I will also spend an entire day watching 24 season 1 nonstop.

I Took the Red Pill
03-01-2014, 09:21 AM
I keep telling myself I should go back and re-watch Sealab 2021, but it hasn't happened yet. Someday, though.

Bubba
03-01-2014, 09:31 AM
Red Dwarf and Firefly

I don''t think I've re-watched any series other than those.

I will eventually watch Breaking Bad again though... when I can convince the missus to watch it.

NeoCracker
03-01-2014, 02:34 PM
...Am I the only man who finds Sealab 2021 unfunny? Outside of the occasional good joke of course. :p

Anyway I rewatch shit from time to time, so there really isn't anything in particular that springs to mind, as I typically just re-watch it when I want. :p

Araciel
03-01-2014, 06:12 PM
It would be fun to watch The Simpsons over starting from season 1. That would be quite an undertaking.

At some point I will also spend an entire day watching 24 season 1 nonstop.

I hit a wall at the half way point of s3. I can't even tell you why, that's when it really got good.

materia dealer
03-14-2014, 02:11 AM
There was this show on FX a few years back about two private eyes in Florida called Terriers (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkb8h5P3-zw). It only ran for one season but it was pretty awesome, had some of the best dialogue I've ever heard.

noxious.sunshine
03-14-2014, 04:48 AM
I'm re-watching Pokemanz right meowth.. :D

YAY NETFLIX!

Sephex
03-14-2014, 04:49 AM
Now that all of Breaking Bad is on Netflix, I've been thinking about doing that one again. Also, I have been thinking about rewatching Babylon 5 since it has been ages since I have seen that show all the way through.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
03-14-2014, 05:44 AM
I've been watching some of my old favorite episodes of Black Butler, Claymore, Tenchi Universe and Supernatural. A few I had to look up, others I just happened upon while searching throught Netflix and Hulu for things to watch.

Jess
03-15-2014, 12:50 AM
I want to re-watch season 3 of Game of Thrones before season 4 starts.

It's rare that I go out of my way to re-watch things, though. If I do, it's usually just because there are reruns on tv and there is nothing else on. :jess:

magemasher
03-15-2014, 01:05 AM
Game of Thrones before the new series, 3 weeks can't wait.

Shiny
03-15-2014, 05:24 AM
If I have the time, I'm going to get the collector set of Breaking Bad and re-watch it but before that I have Game of Thrones, The Wire, and Shameless to watch.

Shaibana
03-20-2014, 09:49 PM
ill rewatch The Tudors any time!

Parker
03-20-2014, 11:03 PM
im usually in a perpetual state of watching House, Six Feet Under, The Sopranos, The Wire, etc. I often have them on while studying for background noise, I can't remember the last time I actually fully re-watched them. Throw in Scrubs and The Office US sometimes too. Eventually I will rewatch these shows for real, but maybe schedule them a bit otherwise I end up watching one show for a whole week and getting sick of it mid-season and forget about it, especially with the more formulaic ones.