Here we go again.

March 4th: South Park: The Stick of Truth [Win, PS3, X360]
The Walking Dead: Season Two - Episode 2: A House Divided [Win, Mac, PS3]

March 11th: Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky [PS3]
Dark Souls II [Win, PS3, X360]
Titanfall [Win, XBO]

March 14th: Yoshi's New Island [3DS]

March 18th: Final Fantasy X HD [PS3, PSVita]
Final Fantasy X-2 HD [PS3, PSVita] (No idea why these are separate)
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes [PS3, PS4, X360, XBO]
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z [Win, PS3, X360]

March 21st: Infamous: Second Son [PS4]

March 25th: BlazBlue: Chronophantasma [PS3]
Deception IV: Blood Ties [PS3, PSVita]
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls [Win, Mac]
Smite [Win]
The Witch and the Hundred Knight [PS3]
Titanfall [X30] (What the hell I just said that)

March 31st: Age of Wonders III [Win, Mac]
Shovel Knight [3DS, WiiU, Win]

TBA: Don Bradman Cricket 14 [PS3, X360]
The Walking Dead: Season Two - Episode 2: A House Divided [PSVita, X360, iOS]

OP subject to change.

The ones to immediately catch my eye are of course FFX/X-2 HD, MGS V, Infamous, South Park and Yoshi's New Island. How about you guys? Wait, let me guess:

The Walking Dead
Dark Souls II
FFX/X-2 HD
MGS V
Infamous Second Son

Did I get it?

Aulayna
03-01-2014, 01:16 PM
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
FFX/X-2 HD
Yoshi's New Island

Sephiroth
03-01-2014, 01:22 PM
Atelier Escha and Logy. Final Fantasy X & X-2 HD I already have for now so maybe I wait.

Hah, as if!

Ayen
03-01-2014, 01:27 PM
I was gonna say Yoshi's New Island, too.

Didn't think we had any Diablo III players on here. How was the main game, btw? I heard mixed things.

NeoCracker
03-01-2014, 01:33 PM
South Park: Stick of Truth
Dark Souls 2
Atelier Escha and Logy
Infamous: Second Son
Blazblu: Chrono Phantasm
Witch and a Hundred Knights

This is going to be an outstanding month.

Aulayna
03-01-2014, 01:39 PM

Didn't think we had any Diablo III players on here. How was the main game, btw? I heard mixed things.

I daren't answer that around these parts, but...

It had issues at launch but they've patched them, added stuff to the game and completely revamped large parts of it - all free of charge no less. The pre-patch that contains all the Reaper of Souls systems has made it a fantastic experience and I'm looking forward to continuing the story and trying the stuff exclusive to the expansion out.

Ayen
03-01-2014, 01:49 PM
South Park: Stick of Truth
Dark Souls 2
Atelier Escha and Logy
Infamous: Second Son
Blazblu: Chrono Phantasm
Witch and a Hundred Knights

This is going to be an outstanding month.

I agree. I'm curious to see how a lot of these do.

I daren't answer that around these parts, but...

It had issues at launch but they've patched them, added stuff to the game and completely revamped large parts of it - all free of charge no less. The pre-patch that contains all the Reaper of Souls systems has made it a fantastic experience and I'm looking forward to continuing the story and trying the stuff exclusive to the expansion out.

I got your back, soldier.

That was nice of them. Most of the criticism I've heard has been about the story anyway, I seldom seen any of my friends actually talk about the gameplay. Funny how that works.

NeoCracker
03-01-2014, 02:26 PM
Well, I'll probably try keeping up my impressions of each game here on the forum, as I'm getting them all. (All paid off already.)

Of course considering most of them are long as fuck games, (Likely Dark Souls 2, and so far all the PS3 Atelier games have been massive time sinks.), the impresions shall come slow. :p

Shauna
03-01-2014, 02:30 PM
Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney. THAT IS ALL.

(Okay FFX HD and the Atelier game too)

Ayen
03-01-2014, 02:38 PM

I was confused because they didn't have that listed on Wikipedia, then I realized they were only listing the North America releases. Poopy, we have to wait longer to enjoy Maya again.

Shauna
03-01-2014, 02:43 PM
Bwahaha and in a few short weeks I will be enjoying it all!

Ayen
03-01-2014, 02:46 PM
Well, I'll probably try keeping up my impressions of each game here on the forum, as I'm getting them all. (All paid off already.)

Of course considering most of them are long as smurf games, (Likely Dark Souls 2, and so far all the PS3 Atelier games have been massive time sinks.), the impresions shall come slow. :p

I was mainly referring to overall reception, but I'm curious about how they'll be received here too. I expect the Dark Souls topic to explode once II are in people's hands.

And if people tell me, "Tori, you could probably beat this game." then I'll know it's going to bomb hard.

Scotty_ffgamer
03-01-2014, 03:36 PM
I'll most likely get the X/X-2 HD remaster. That's the only thing I'm likely to buy this month once it is released. MGSV Ground Zeroes I'm going to wait on until I get a PS4 (so years from now I'll pick it up, probably when The Phantom Pain is already out and they are bundled together, haha).

Bolivar
03-01-2014, 11:04 PM
Can't believe the HD remakes are finally comin out feels like they've been in limbo forever...

I'll be getting Metal Gear and Infamous but might wait a little bit to see if they down a few bucks. I'm interested in Reaper of Souls since I actually enjoyed the base game and heard nothing but good things about the new patch.

Pete for President
03-01-2014, 11:43 PM

Of course considering most of them are long as smurf games, (Likely Dark Souls 2, and so far all the PS3 Atelier games have been massive time sinks.), the impresions shall come slow. :p

I was mainly referring to overall reception, but I'm curious about how they'll be received here too. I expect the Dark Souls topic to explode once II are in people's hands.

:D

I CAN'T WAIT

http://www.trueachievements.com/customimages/024048.jpg

Dat Matt
03-02-2014, 12:14 AM

(Okay FFX HD and the Atelier game too)

Yoshi's new island is also pre-ordered (´・ω・`)

Botchmun
03-02-2014, 10:32 PM
You all can keep your crappy visual novels and sporting simulators. Sweet Mother of Chris Glover, Age of Wonders 3. I lost count of how often my friends would crowd around my old box with its CTR screen and take turns flipping each other a scaly/holy/industrius/DORFISH middle finger as we run around the maps with armies, backstabbing each other or making alliances to deal with the high difficulty AIs.

This has been more than anticipated, its by the original company that made the first two games back in the good ol' days, and its so delicious its like me on the third date; melts in your mouth, not in your hands.

Del Murder
03-03-2014, 01:54 AM
Yoshi's New Island -> Yes please
MGSV Ground Zeroes -> Maybe someday

Shaibana
03-03-2014, 05:25 PM
from this list im only interested in FF X/X-2.
they dont get sold seperately

black orb
03-03-2014, 05:50 PM
March 25th: BlazBlue: Chronophantasma [PS3]
>>> Buy this is a waste of money, in a few months we will get a buch of Chronophantasma spin offs with all the DLC content included..:luca:

Im just interested in X/X-2 HD, I want Dark Souls 2 too but I dont have money for that..

Scotty_ffgamer
03-04-2014, 01:39 AM
Preordered X/X-2 and just picked up Donkey Kong. Haven't played it today yet, but I'm pretty excited about it. I love me some Dankey Kang.

Ayen
03-05-2014, 01:17 AM
Stick of Truth, Walking Dead and Hatsune Miku Vita port are out today. Who's getting what?

Vyk
03-05-2014, 03:21 AM
The Stick of Truth :heart:

Nicolas
03-05-2014, 03:36 AM

:D

I CAN'T WAIT

http://www.trueachievements.com/customimages/024048.jpg

This.
All.
Of.
This.

Have that one and FFX HD ordered already. Should get those around the same time. This month has a lot of stuff that look interesting but most of it is going to wait. I'll probably end up picking up Titanfall and/or Stick of Truth this month before any of the other releases though.

Depression Moon
03-05-2014, 04:01 AM
Nothing for me, because I'm broke.

Shorty
03-05-2014, 09:16 PM
I am not really interested in anything from the list.