PDA

View Full Version : Posts and Polls

blackmage_nuke
03-05-2014, 12:35 AM
The person who has a number of posts in this thread closest to the number of votes on the poll wins

I was going to offer 1000 gil but it seems triple triad card trading has been disabled so I'll guess I'll give them a rep or something

As for topics
a) is there a way to transfer gil I am not aware of?
b) what's the dumbest post you have ever given rep to and/or gotten rep for?

The game ends after 72 hours of no one posting

blackmage_nuke
03-09-2014, 05:14 PM
This concludes the game of Posts and Polls. We laughed, we cried, but most importantly we've all learned something.

Congratulations to every registered member of EoFF apart from me. You obtained the closest number of posts (0) to the number of votes (0) The prize pool of 1000 gil will be divided equally among the 27675 of you (rounded down)

a close runner up was Blackmage_nuke with only one post too many from the target goal. You will be receiving the consolation prize of $1000, delivered in the next 2 to 3 weeks

Jiro
03-09-2014, 11:20 PM
Whoa that went quick

Madonna
03-12-2014, 12:57 AM
I am surprised no one played. I am not one for most games, thus my lack of participation. Seeing this go entirely ignored makes me sad.

The worst thing for which I received rep was this post here (http://home.eyesonff.com/general-chat/147394-true-girl-friends-make-out-each-other-3.html#post3186821). Satire, as we all know, is notoriously hard to nail down, and often I forgive myself if people misunderstand, but this did not sit entirely well with me.

The worst reputation I have given was for this post (http://home.eyesonff.com/eyes-each-other/146720-online-dating-3.html#post3186172), wherein a man tragically took the time to devise reasons why a person may feel coerced into have relations with another person. The idea that anyone ever needs to do something against their own will is horrific, and finding reasons to okay that is disgusting. I mean, it was a little funny, but we must balance humor with taste and principle.