PDA

View Full Version : Frozen in Kingdom Hearts III?

SuperMillionaire
03-06-2014, 03:52 PM
Would you like to see Arendelle, the kingdom of Frozen, in Kingdom Hearts III? If so,, what would be your ideas for party members and bosses for Sora, Riku, and Kairi (if she is playable)?

Also, check these out:

Kingdom Hearts III (Imagined) - Frozen World Battle Theme - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q073Ha7JK8Y)

Kingdom Hearts III (Imagined) - Frozen World Field Theme - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTFF3k6MUn0)

These two BGM's are fan-made concepts as to what the field and battle music will be if Arendelle is included as a world in Kingdom Hearts III.

Rostum
03-06-2014, 10:11 PM
Whilst the battle them doesn't really fit into "battle", both tracks definitely fit into the usual Kingdom Hearts soundtrack. Very nice.

There's a lot of potential with Frozen's world in Kingdom Hearts, I support it! :D

Jinx
03-06-2014, 10:20 PM
It'd be cool to have Elsa in your party using her ice magic, no lie. But Frozen doesn't really have a normal villain, so I dunno how that'd work.

Sephiroth
03-06-2014, 11:33 PM
Several Disney worlds had normal Heartless bosses. Not always only but why not.

maybee
03-06-2014, 11:40 PM
It'd be cool to have Elsa in your party using her ice magic, no lie. But Frozen doesn't really have a normal villain, so I dunno how that'd work.

What ? Hans was awesome.

Sword fight with him, then when's down, Anna comes in and KO's him with a punch on the nose, like in the movie.

They could do something with what they did with the badguy in Mulan, massive sword fight battle type thing, from memory.

Jinx
03-06-2014, 11:50 PM
I didn't say anything negative about Hans, just that Frozen doesn't have a normal villain.

And Sephiroth, I didn't even think of that! They could just use a Heartless boss. I definitely see Elsa's snow monster being a mini-boss.

Jessweeee♪
03-07-2014, 01:48 AM
Remember that one world that was just the whale that ate Pinocchio?

Del Murder
03-07-2014, 04:54 AM
It would be awesome, but I don't know if it's too soon to put it in. What's the most contemporary movie that has made it? Tron Legacy?

Psychotic
03-07-2014, 08:30 PM
It would be awesome, but I don't know if it's too soon to put it in. What's the most contemporary movie that has made it? Tron Legacy?Pirates of the Carribean was a couple of years old when KHII was released. I do agree, it'll be much too soon for them to put Frozen in, they will have settled on their worlds and story arcs long before Frozen came out.

Mirage
03-07-2014, 09:04 PM
Anything that lets me have awesome and powerful girls in my party gets a "yes please" from me.

Psychotic has a point though.

Scotty_ffgamer
03-07-2014, 09:04 PM
I could maybe see a Frozen summon at the most.

Sephiroth
03-07-2014, 09:10 PM
It would be awesome, but I don't know if it's too soon to put it in. What's the most contemporary movie that has made it? Tron Legacy?Pirates of the Carribean was a couple of years old when KHII was released. I do agree, it'll be much too soon for them to put Frozen in, they will have settled on their worlds and story arcs long before Frozen came out.

Kingdom Hearts is all about shoehorning, I think that's no problem.

Psychotic
03-07-2014, 09:19 PM
Well you never know, I think the Worlds structure of Kingdom Hearts lends itself well to DLC. Having said that, I'd be surprised if Square's DLC strategy for KH3 doesn't consist of endless outfits and keyblades rather than actual new gameplay content, with the most likely exception to that being new Colosseum enemies.

Sephiroth
03-07-2014, 09:41 PM
I'd be not surprised if Lightning appears - which I have no problem with - with all that Light stuff she even fits into the story.

maybee
03-08-2014, 06:12 PM
I'd be not surprised if Lightning appears - which I have no problem with - with all that Light stuff she even fits into the story.

She better stay away from the Frozen world, if the Frozen world happens. Or I hope for Elsa to do a Edea icicle spear on her.

>:

Fynn
03-08-2014, 07:19 PM
Whilst the battle them doesn't really fit into "battle", both tracks definitely fit into the usual Kingdom Hearts soundtrack. Very nice.

There's a lot of potential with Frozen's world in Kingdom Hearts, I support it! :D

It fits, alright. Remember the Dwarf Woodlands or Castle of Dreams battle themes from BBS?

Jiro
03-09-2014, 12:57 PM
Oh Frozen will probably feature given that we're still looking at what another half decade before we see the game :monster:

maybee
03-09-2014, 04:46 PM
Oh Frozen will probably feature given that we're still looking at what another half decade before we see the game :monster:

Just in time for even more Disney movies to be out and for Square to struggle to fit in beloved older movies and what newer beloved movies to squeeze in.

It might end up being a tight squeeze between older and newer movies. I think Tangled and Frozen are in, not so much Princess and the Frog sadly. Big Hero 6, well, we'll see in November.

Del Murder
03-09-2014, 05:45 PM
I want Wreck-It Ralph to be in it!

DMKA
03-10-2014, 12:40 AM
I'm so behind. I haven't seen Wreck-It-Ralph or Frozen. :p

I would definitely like to see Tangled though. I totally want to see Rapunzel fight heartless and nobodies with her hair.

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-11-2014, 07:30 PM
OMFG so much YES.

LunarWeaver
03-20-2014, 05:15 PM
I'd love to see Frozen in it. Running around Elsa's ice castle would be cute. I want to beat her snow monstrosity with my huge ass key. I want to beat a lot of things with a big smurfing key thanks to this series. I have a problem.

Since the enormous gap between II and III, the Disney movies I want included the most are this one and The Princess and the Frog. Dr. Facilier would make for a fun boss fight. If it doesn't happen, then I will just have to... let it go.

...Ugh, look at what I've become.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
03-28-2014, 12:34 PM
I think Wonderland is a wonderful example of a Disney world with a heartless boss. You got to meet with the Queen of Hearts but you ended up fighting a big juggler which had the red and black card themes.

I can see Hans trying to lead you in to a trap where the monster is an ice themed heartless. Elsa on your team? Sounds great!

maybee
03-28-2014, 02:41 PM
World idea

The world begins, with Elsa running off to her ice palace, looking like she's in a stressful panic. However in this world you play as Kairi and Riku. They see Elsa looking worried while running off into the mountains. Riku mentions that Elsa looks stressed out, and Kairi agrees, wanting to help her out and make sure that she's okay.

The screen cuts to Elsa, throwing off her crown, and changing into her famous icy outfit, and making a snow pattern into the sky and the name of the world appears, created by Elsa's snow design.

You ( Kairi ) run off, while fighting off snow monsters and evil looking snowmen, wolf heartless etc and take shelter in Oaken's shack.

Kairi & Riku bump into Anna and Kristoff and Kairi is eager to help her find Elsa. You ( Kairi ) go into Kristoff sleigh and Anna and Kristoff quarrel about Anna's swift engagement to Hans, while Kairi agrees with Kristoff ( that it was too fast )

Then wolf heartless attack, Kairi/ Riku battle them while Anna helps throwing fire at them in the distance.

The sled goes over the mountain hill, and the sled is destroyed.

The game cuts to Hans and the Duke's men heading to Elsa's icy castle, and the Duke's plans to kill Elsa.

The game then cuts back to Anna, Kristoff, etc meeting Olaf.

The heroes go inside, and Anna and Elsa fight ( like they do in the movie ) Elsa attacks ( not on purpose ) Anna with a storm of snow, and Anna's heart is frozen.

Mini- Boss- Marshmallow

Kristoff suggests to head to the trolls. Kairi wants to head back to look after Elsa, Riku goes off with the group.

Meanwhile Hans has arrived at Elsa's palace, and war breaks out, Kairi and Elsa team up. Hans aims the arrow at the chandelier. Everything goes black.

Anna/ Kristoff and Riku find out that Anna can be helped by true loves kiss. Kairi awakes in a dungeon, with Elsa handcuffed. Hans comes in, begging for her to stop the winter. Elsa screams out that she can't. Hans steps out.

Elsa while in panic, begins breaking the handcuffs with her ice, Kairi calls out for her to keep using her powers to break herself free.

Mini- challenge- Get back in time !

Kristoff rides Sven while holding Anna. Riku calls out a summon to help him out. It's a time race to back to Arendelle, you have a limited time to make it back to Arendelle. Heartless will attack you, causing trouble.

After- challenge

Anna is brought back inside her castle, and Riku/ Kristoff are locked out. They all walk back depressed. Riku mentions that he knows how he feels about unrequited love. They quickly start to notice the kingdom slowly freezing and the doors are locked. Kristoff screams out Anna's name.
The game cuts back to Hans' infamous kiss scene, and him locking Anna inside to freeze, and him declaring to the higher- ups that Elsa must be killed for the murder of Princess Anna. However Elsa has escaped, same with Kairi. The game cuts back to a furious Hans. You ( Riku) head around the back of the kingdom with even more dangerous heartless attacking while Kristoff & Sven have run off quickly into the distance ( to go after Anna )

At the back of the kingdom, you head into a huge frozen lake, where everything is hard to see- you then see Hans raise his sword, with a crying Elsa on the floor. The game cuts to Kairi, running towards Elsa.

Boss- Hans ( VS Kairi and Elsa )

Elsa helps you out here, while Riku and Kristoff are held back by the icy storm. It's basically sword- fighter VS Keyblade wielder. Hans is pretty fast, can dodge easily and is sharp. But isn't too hard, thanks to Elsa helping you out and her icy limit break combos she can do with Kairi. (I picked Kairi here, since Frozen is a feminist supportive movie. )

After Boss-

Hans is pushed aside, but he still won't give up and almost manages to harm Elsa, but he's blocked by a frozen Anna. Hans by the force of frozen Anna, is pushed off into the distance. Kristoff and Olaf arrive, only to be too late.

World ending-

Anna is cured by Elsa's sisterly love, everybody celebrates and the winter is no longer and summer returns.

Hans stands up, Anna punches him off the boat. Kairi, Anna, and Elsa all cheer and celebrate. While Riku looks sort of guilty-ish and Kristoff smiles.

The game cuts to the harbor town and Anna giving Kristoff a brand new sled, they kiss, with Kairi giggling happily and Riku looking uncomfortable.

The game cuts again to Elsa celebrating with everybody ice-skating. Kairi quickly skates with Anna and Elsa.

Meanwhile Riku is at Hans' jail cell, Hans pushing ( i assume it's a pee bucket but i could be wrong ) off his head, looking up at Riku.

Riku mentions that he's going to live to regret it, not really loving Anna and taking the girl who loves him for granted, and walks away ( leaving a wtf faced Hans )

Kairi and Riku team up again, by the harbor and they leave the world.

ugh this was hard

Sephiroth
03-30-2014, 01:39 PM
World: Ice Kingdom
World Theme: Let it Go Rearranged
Character: Anna or Elsa
Keyblade: Diamond Dust
Villain: Hans (Clayton style - lures Heartless with his tainted heart)
Bosses: Probably Hans, Fire Heartless

Fynn
03-30-2014, 09:45 PM
Let it go needs to be a boss theme.

maybee
03-31-2014, 01:51 PM
Let it go needs to be a boss theme.

Why when Elsa isn't the villian ?

Maybe with a Marshmallow fight

then again what can you do when

Love Is A Open Door is

the

villian

song

http://media0.giphy.com/media/JSueytO5O29yM/200_s.gif

Mercen-X
04-01-2014, 03:37 AM
World: Arendelle
Character: Anna or Elsa
Keyblade: Thawing Heart
Villain: Hans
Bosses: Probably Hans, Ice Heartless

The entire time I watching Frozen, I imagined how it could be integrated into Kingdom Hearts. The story of Elsa and Anna's childhood would play out in quick flashes before Sora actually arrives to meet anyone (or maybe they'd do it in a flashback), then, in the process of investigating whatever Sora is there to investigate (I don't know if they're bringing back the Heartless after all the Nobody, Unversed, DreamEater stuff), dances nervously with Anna during the coronation before Elsa explodes and runs off (because of teh evilz Sora is here for). Sora and Anna sally forth on an adventure to find Elsa.

They meet Olaf who guides them to Elsa, fighting ice creatures along the way. They are forced to fight the giant ice golem to get into Elsa's new palace and then when Anna fails to get through to her, Sora has to fight against her. They capture her and bring her back to Arendelle and Sora leaves thinking things will return to normal for Anna and her sister.

Sora then later returns to Arendelle to find that Elsa is missing again, the kingdom is in the midst of a massive snow storm and Anna is slowly freezing to death having been struck by Elsa's ice during Sora's battle with her. Sora tracks Elsa down and convinces her to come back to Arendelle for her sister but the two are confronted by Hans who manipulates Elsa into thinking she has killed her sister.

Sora doesn't believe him and condemns him for treating Elsa like a monster. Sora realizes that Hans has become corrupted by teh evilz and convinces Elsa to fight with him. They defeat Hans and return to Arendelle but Anna has been turned to ice. Something (someone, maybe Sora himself) convinces Elsa to combine her powers with the Keyblade which she does, unlocking the love in her heart and allowing her to thaw Anna.