PDA

View Full Version : Keith Lumbard tooting

DK
03-19-2014, 06:32 PM
So I was just chilling on my doorstep enjoying a smoke, and looking around at my neighbourhood. I've somehow ended up living in a crazy exclusive area. I was sitting out there looking at some tricked out Audi TT and started contemplating the place I find myself calling home.

The cars are one thing. The machines people are rolling in around here are insane. Ferrari F40's, Aventadores, every Porsche made in the last 10 years (all 3 of them), Bentley's, Aston's, the kind of things it would take an average man a lifetime of hard work to ride in.

The average restaurant around here is way out of my price range. The cost of rent is utterly insane. The attitude to money in general beggars belief. I went to a bar not far from my house once after my last working weekday to grab a beer, and some well to do fellow decided to buy several extremely expensive bottles of champagne and share the wealth, just because it meant absolutely nothing to him (his bank account, to be exact).

This kind of all hit me as I was out having my smoke, and it got me thinking about things. About many things about modern society, and my own place in it, lots of existential piffle that isn't worth articulating. One particular question though I could not answer, and even now I can't get it off my mind, so I thought I'd put it to you good people to see if you can help me reach a conclusion. With that in mind...

What kind of burp tastes the best? And while I'm at it, which kind tastes the worst?

Psychotic
03-19-2014, 06:34 PM
The meatball burp is the absolute worst. That thing lingers in your throat. Not pleasant.

Bubba
03-19-2014, 06:39 PM
Nah man, chorizo burps are the worst.

DK
03-19-2014, 06:41 PM
Yeah, large quantities of meat do seem to give really thick, cloying belches.

One thing I've noticed recently as well is that as good as chinese food tastes going down, the burps coming out again are minging ass nasty.

Parker
03-19-2014, 07:40 PM
like those acidic burps when you got the reflux you know

those are nasty and hurt ur guts and throat

also i like chinese burps i never had a bad one!

Shorty
03-19-2014, 07:40 PM
Corned bee and cabbage, recently. Put me off from it probably forever.

DK
03-19-2014, 07:47 PM
Corned bee and cabbage, recently. Put me off from it probably forever.

:stare: What, pray tell, put you on this in the first place, good sister of mine?

Psychotic
03-19-2014, 07:49 PM
What the fuck, how on earth do you corn a bee? Why would you corn a bee? And then what on earth would possess you to eat the fucking thing? That's messed up.

Shorty
03-19-2014, 07:51 PM
Listen, the things my mother puts in the crock pot, you wouldn't imagine.

DK
03-19-2014, 08:00 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/sickhappy/cornedbee_zps6aaf6a84.jpg?

noxious.sunshine
03-19-2014, 08:01 PM
I never burp anymore. Unless I'm drinking beer, then I might -belch-.

DK
03-19-2014, 08:05 PM
Listen, the things my mother puts in the crock pot, you wouldn't imagine.

Corn on the Cobb?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::hahaha::hahaha::poo:

Shorty
03-19-2014, 08:06 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/1003/sickhappy/cornedbee_zps6aaf6a84.jpg?

http://i548.photobucket.com/albums/ii325/demosthynes/beehome_zpsd80a1d7a.png

Come to your new home, bee!

Parker
03-19-2014, 08:58 PM
bees are important and vital to our ecosystems!!!!!!!!

when u corn a bee u are corning all the plants, the other animals and yes. u are even corning other human people. u are even corning urself!

Kalevala
03-19-2014, 11:06 PM
Next-day 52468 burps are pretty awful.

Bruschetta burps are pretty good.

Jiro
03-20-2014, 07:28 AM
milky burps can be a little touch-and-go

Shiny
03-20-2014, 08:14 AM
I remember when Keith gave me a paper from school to look over and he changed his last name to something fruity like Kerfensken; something along those lines. I'm not sure, but there is no way that could've been an actual last name.

Thread: I've been burping constantly because that's apparently what happenes after you take a butt load of antibiotics. My grandmother use to have really deep burps that would vibrate throughout the room and make her sound like a man. My dad said I might have what my grandmother had. I got scared thinking that one day I too, will sound like a 40 year old burly man when I burp. ;__;

Iceglow
03-20-2014, 06:14 PM
The burp that can't decide if it's a burb or a vomit, they're the worst. I recently got re-acquainted with these on Wednesday. They were not fun.

The best kind of burps are the ones you don't taste.

Madame Adequate
03-20-2014, 06:17 PM
Yeah the ones that come with a little bit of vomit or acid reflux are by far the worst.

The best burps are the ones based on a soda, because they tend to taste pretty mild and sound pretty formidable.

Loony BoB
03-20-2014, 06:22 PM
I'm going to go mainstream and say that Coca Cola burps are definitely the best, because they tend to erupt in a ball of air that is seemingly perfectly designed to make the sound that seems to define a good, loud burp.

Whiskey burps are horrifically awful tasting.

Parker
03-20-2014, 07:12 PM
w/r/t cola burps, Pepsi Max gives the most incredible soda burps I've ever experienced. Regular pepsi doesnt, Max does. omg.

fire_of_avalon
03-21-2014, 12:39 AM
In the last few years I will randomly get these bouts of burp gas that taste like something is rotting inside of me. I can't figure out if it is related to something I eat but the burps are constant, quiet and disgusting.

The best burps are cheeseburger and beer burps. Because they taste like cheeseburger and beer.

Iceglow
03-21-2014, 07:42 AM
Oh if you want epic burbs then drink Diet Coke/Coke Zero or Pepsi Max for sure. It seems the less sugar in the drink, the bigger the burps.

Night Fury
03-21-2014, 08:11 AM
Yes, sugarless drinks make wonderful burps.

One of my hangover cures is Diet Coke/Pepsi Max. Honestly, I would just guzzle down a can and wait for the burp to come, it seems it would just knock the hangover right out of me.

Michael McIntyre has those mini sick burps down. Like, they're so gross but you can't help but want to announce what happened.

I also hate when you burp and it sort of fizzes through your nose.

Cheese and onion crisp burps are vile. Usually I'm not too fussed by my own burps really. A few weeks ago HNB's cousin was over with his friends and I have no idea what the smurf they ate/drank (I think it was nachos, cola bottle sweets, beer) but he kept burping in my vicinity and I actually thought I was going to be sick.

This is my favourite burp of all time though.
f1Xh35MymZo

Shiny
03-21-2014, 10:30 PM
I disagree with everything so far. Cupcake burps are the best.

~*~Celes~*~
03-24-2014, 10:13 PM
pizza burps!

Quindiana Jones
03-27-2014, 04:14 PM
Burps when you're a little bit ill, and they really reek of old eggs.

Are the best.