PDA

View Full Version : I want to thank this game...

Fynn
03-24-2014, 07:45 PM
For bringing people all together in their love for FF once again and showing us all that you can succeed even if you fail spectacularly at the beginning.

And you guys?

Aulayna
03-24-2014, 10:39 PM
For eating up so much of my free time like a cruel demanding mistress, for the past several months.

Ayen
03-24-2014, 10:40 PM
For having everything one could want and have been wanting from Final Fantasy for years and being an MMO that I missed because I generally don't pay any attention to MMOs.

Well played.

Jiro
03-25-2014, 01:01 AM
For creating a beautiful world and allowing me to explore it with friends, however briefly that was. MMORPGs are just sadly not my cup of tea; they require too much dedication. But it was a fun ride while it lasted!

I also want to thank this game for spotlighting Yoshi-P, who is probably one of the coolest dudes ever, and for proving that Square Enix employees can do amazing things in an incredibly short time frame and then continue to serve fans. They could teach the rest a thing or two about respecting your fans and whatnot.

Loony BoB
03-26-2014, 10:00 PM
For allowing a new face to shine in the producer/director role, and for allowing me to meet some simply awesome people from around the world, one of which even came to my wedding. These are friends that I've now had for years and I hope they remain friends of mine for many more years to come.

theundeadhero
03-26-2014, 11:34 PM
For being there when I needed distractions from life.