PDA

View Full Version : I want to thank this game...

Fynn
03-24-2014, 07:52 PM
For Vivi. For his journey. For his legacy.

How about you guys?

Ayen
03-24-2014, 08:21 PM
For bringing Final Fantasy back to its roots even if it was short lived.

maybee
03-24-2014, 11:27 PM
This was the first Final Fantasy game that I completed ever and I used to believe that I sucked at video games and couldn't complete them.

Final Fantasy 9 told me that I could do it, with effort, faith, not giving in, and practice.

Thankyou <3

Pumpkin
03-24-2014, 11:29 PM
Thank you IX for being the best game of all time, for creating a great story, amazing characters (especially Vivi), for returning Final Fantasy to its routes, for finishing off the era on such a high note, for giving me a story to immerse myself in when I was sad and upset and a game I can continue to do that with.

Jiro
03-25-2014, 01:31 AM
For being an incredible reflection on the series. For, once again, packaging dark things in a light package so that, even as children, we can be exposed to important themes. For daring to have a non-human lead character.

Sephex
03-25-2014, 06:46 AM
For bringing back the old school FF feel in the then modern era of RPGs. It was cool to see Square pull out all the stops and craft a game that was akin to the type that dominated my youth.

Elpizo
03-25-2014, 11:48 PM
For being the greatest RPG and greatest game of all time, for being the best entry in the main series and for existing so I could discover it, play it and fall in love with it. I will never forget the first time I finished it, listening to "Melodies of Life" as the credits rolled, while showing all those cutscenes, a lookback at the amazing game I had just played, the incredible journey I had just gone through.

Thank you, Final Fantasy IX, for being one of those things that just makes one happy to be human.