PDA

View Full Version : I want to thank this game...

Fynn
03-24-2014, 07:57 PM
For not taking itself seriously, as well as giving us the job system in it's current form, Gilgamesh and Galuf ;)

How about you guys?

Ayen
03-24-2014, 08:15 PM
For having one of my all time favorite casts and for making pirates cool again.

Spooniest
03-25-2014, 12:40 AM
For giving me the opportunity to have a Knight, a Dragoon, a Samurai and a Ninja in the same party.

Jiro
03-25-2014, 01:14 AM
For creating a great job system. For doing interesting things with world maps. For having a cross over between the old heroes and the new ones. For killing off a character in a powerful way.

Sephex
03-25-2014, 07:03 AM
Refining the job system in such a way that made me not mind grinding all that much so I can have crazy stuff happening like Knights casting black magic! When I played the translated rom well before it officially was re-released on the PlayStation for first time in the US, it was like a dream come true. Also, I am a sucker for the look and feel of FFIV, and seeing another game with that type of visual style gave me goosebumps!

maybee
03-25-2014, 08:17 AM
For scaring the ever loving smurfing wits out of me. * sarcastic thankyou *

Ex- Death's castle

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/SRpix/gifs/tumblr_m69wfxeW1L1qjdrpl.gif

Wolf Kanno
03-28-2014, 09:10 PM
For giving us the best version of the Job class system in the series, and for not taking itsefl so seriously. Also its a well crafted game with some of the best world design in the series.

Karifean
03-29-2014, 11:31 PM
For being one of the most fun games in the series (IMO second only to X-2). I could play this game anytime.

Greatermaximus
03-30-2014, 02:50 PM
keeping to a true final fantasy. Not too modern style with an interesting enough story to play through.

Colonel Angus
03-30-2014, 06:35 PM
The job system is the thing that stands out the most. There's a great selection of jobs/abilities, & as mentioned before, it's pretty cool to mix & match.

Another thing that is great is the cast of characters. Not just the main 4, but the NPCs are fun, too.

I also love the enemies. Square should've used the SkullEaters again in other games, a la Tonberrys & Cactuars. I guess there's no love for The World's Most Deadliest Chipmunks.:confused: