PDA

View Full Version : I want to thank this game...

Fynn
03-24-2014, 09:54 PM
For reminding me what I love about Final Fantasy. For reminding me there's still a lot to love. For showing me they can still make them like they used to. For introducing me to its wonderful characters.

But most importantly, for not being Final Fantasy. Just for being Bravely Default.

How about you guys?

maybee
03-24-2014, 11:11 PM
I want to thank this game for creating new awesome Square- Enix characters. Edea and Ringabel are just too awesome.

:love:

now if only they kissed each other things would be complete

Skyblade
03-25-2014, 09:19 AM
For showing me that the heart of the company I loved growing up is still in there somewhere.

For giving yet another example that turn based combat can be difficult.

For throwing away everything that has been the bane of the series and JRPGs in recent years, to focus on what the games are and should be at their core.

For being willing to change tone away from the incredibly dark and overly serious, to lighter things like Edea's "Mrgrgr" or anything from Chapter 7.

For bringing back Doomtrain, in an even more awesome form.

For a brilliant soundtrack.

Skyblade
04-24-2014, 05:23 AM
For one of the most awesome final battles I've ever seen in an RPG. It was epic on a scale you rarely see. I'd rate it alongside Chrono Trigger and Persona 3 as one of the greatest RPG endings of all time. Everything about it, from the music to the way it tied together story and mechanics... It was a brilliant ending to a fantastic game.

Fynn
04-24-2014, 06:53 AM
Yes, Skyblade, I want to thank you for helping me beat Ouroboros :love:

Skyblade
05-10-2014, 02:36 PM
Yes, Skyblade, I want to thank you for helping me beat Ouroboros :love:

Make sure you update your data, because I sent out a 999999 damage strike. It should also change what party I'm using when I help you save the world.

Fynn
05-10-2014, 04:03 PM
I'll be saving that for when my wife will be playing this game (and she so intends to). So you'll be helping her then :D

SD
05-18-2014, 07:21 PM
i personally feel like saying the following is a little sad but ehm...
omg i love this game
its so amazing.... http://i.imgur.com/sNKfBBN.gif
i just..
oh dear... the truth is... this game card (or whatever such thing is called) is not even mine and im playing it on a 3DS i ''borrow''
oh god :lol: i think im never giving it back, the game i mean

Del Murder
05-21-2014, 05:10 AM
For reminding me what I love about Final Fantasy. For reminding me there's still a lot to love. For showing me they can still make them like they used to. For introducing me to its wonderful characters.

But most importantly, for not being Final Fantasy. Just for being Bravely Default.

How about you guys?
That last one is key (even though this forum is in the General FF section...).

I haven't had a chance to play this yet but I will start it soon. I can't wait!