PDA

View Full Version : Underground desert prison

Ayen
03-25-2014, 10:24 AM
When it comes to prisons most countries will just build a facility big enough to house people who broke the law with armed guards and security, but that's not good enough for Galbadia. No, no, in order to truly house the worst of the worst we need an underground desert prison with guards, military personnel, magic fields, monsters ready to be released at any time during a breach and Moombas. Well, the magic field I understand but as for the rest? Oh to be a fly on that wall.

Galbadia Soldier: What do you want us to build, Mr. President?
President: An underground desert prison.
Galbadia Soldier: I'm sorry, sir?
President: Anunderground desert prison.
Galbadia Soldier: That seems like it would be very expensive.
President: We'll just have the taxpayers help fund it.
Galbadia Soldier: Wouldn't it be cheaper and more efficient just to build a--?
President: Underground... Desert... Prison...
Galbadia Soldier: Yes sir. Anything else you want?
President: Moombas.
Galbadia Soldier: Moom what?

Talk about underground desert prisons here.

Fynn
03-25-2014, 10:43 AM
I can understand an underground desert prison.

But a drill prison that shifts from underground to way-above-ground?

Hoo boy.

Ayen
03-25-2014, 10:45 AM
Gotta keep the prisoners on their toes.

Fynn
03-25-2014, 10:54 AM
It kinda reminds me of 1984. Like, you never know if you're underground or above ground when you're at the Ministry of Love. That's a pretty terrifying thought.

Jiro
03-25-2014, 05:06 PM
I don't understand why Deling bothers to keep political prisoners. He seems more of the executey type.

Sephex
03-25-2014, 09:04 PM
They misheard the President. He wanted a legit rehab facility called "The Dessert Prison." When they completed the desert prison he was too embarrassed to say anything.

Ayen
03-25-2014, 10:58 PM
They misheard the President. He wanted a legit rehab facility called "The Dessert Prison." When they completed the desert prison he was too embarrassed to say anything.

Embarrassed. Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Scotty_ffgamer
03-26-2014, 04:37 AM
It was probably actually the fake President Deling who becomes that zombie thing. He was probably being used as another decoy in which he ordered the Desert Prison, and Deling just had to go with it in the end so as not to arouse suspicion.

Sephiroth
03-26-2014, 05:39 PM
But a drill prison that shifts from underground to way-above-ground?

Deling never came past Castle Figaro in Final Fantasy VI, that son of a submariner.