PDA

View Full Version : What do you NOT want to see in KHIII?

Wolf Kanno
03-28-2014, 07:55 AM
Start your list now kiddies!

Big D
03-28-2014, 08:21 AM
Bulltrout 'plot twists' that make the entire Kingdom Hearts storyline even more of a convoluted mess - like, for instance, it turns out that Sora is actually a No-Heart-Body duplicate of Riku, created when Ansem's younger self - that is, Riku - tried to extract the heart of the soul of the universe to explose the inner darkness beyond all light, and thus bring peace to the ancient wars of the distant past while unlocking a world of energy to guide the dreams of all souls yet to be born, thereby fusing all the Heartless and Nobodies together into beatiful, pure new life forms known as the Princess Angels of Omega Heart Junction Distance.

Basically that. I don't really want to see more of that sort of silliness, I think there's been quite enough already in the Kingdom Hearts 'canon'.

Del Murder
03-31-2014, 04:46 AM
Yeah, I hope they can wrap it up without a bunch of random plot twists that redefine everything.

There's not much I can think of that I don't want to see. There are plenty of things I do want to see but I think we already had a thread for that.

blackmage_nuke
03-31-2014, 12:46 PM
The plot to Disney movies in Disney Worlds (like kh2). I know the plot to disney movies, I dont need to see them again with Heartless and Sora/Donald/Goofy ad libbed in.

maybee
03-31-2014, 01:41 PM
I'm so going to get hate for this list

- Pixar movies- never was too big on them, even Toy Story. Disney yes, but the Pixar part of Disney no. I feel like there is going to be a Toy Story world at least though.

- Lighting Farron- she can go away, please

- Another Sephiroth/ Sora and Sephiroth/ Cloud boss fight- again, go away Sephiroth. Give us something new and refreshing like Kefka or Kuja. They would have to be toned down a little, but still, no Seph.

- Frozen better fucking have Hans in it. The main villian better be Hans. They better no do what they did with HOND and replace the main boss battle with a heartless. boo that.

- Cars world or Planes. I can stand Toy Story and Nemo, but this would be terrible.

- High School Musical world

- Too Many FF 13/ FF 7 characters and no new FF9 characters. Not going to say FF 6 since what they did to Setzer was terrible. No FF 4 characters would be terrible too.

- No Princess and Frog world. Princess and the Frog would make a awesome world and missing out on it would be tragic.

Mercen-X
04-01-2014, 04:22 AM
-Mater as a summon... I have the feeling they will at least try to get away with this

-Marvel... while I've been keen on the idea, I don't trust my heroes to be done justice

-Star Wars... same as above

-A song sung by Justin Timberlake Bieber.

-No appearance by Genesis. :mwahaha: I like Genesis.

-Another gimmick like that Defeat 1000 Heartless "mission" (so lame)

-Including Frozen and rehashing the entire plot of the movie instead of doing something original (http://home.eyesonff.com/kingdom-hearts/154913-frozen-kingdom-hearts-iii.html#post3387012)

-Oliver & Company.

-Bonkers

-Toy Story (unless they mashed all three movies into one world for the whole adventure)

-Goofy Movie

-Kim Possible (I may accept Rufus)

-Finding Nemo

-Phineas and Ferb (I may accept Perry)

-Herbie

-Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (of course, I would like to see a giant scorpion)

-The Rocketeer (except for the Rocketeer)

As you can see, if I dig, there is a substantial list of stuff I can add that I don't want to see.

Fynn
04-01-2014, 01:13 PM
Yeah, no Marvel or Star Wars for me. It kinda ruins the whole premise.

Sephiroth
04-03-2014, 09:27 PM
More plotholes.

Shauna
04-03-2014, 10:17 PM
The plot to Disney movies in Disney Worlds (like kh2). I know the plot to disney movies, I dont need to see them again with Heartless and Sora/Donald/Goofy ad libbed in.

But... KH1 did this too? As all other KH games...? xD

TrollHunter
04-04-2014, 01:45 AM
I dont want to see donald or goofy
Yeah, I said it. Come at me. :colbert:

Fynn
04-04-2014, 05:25 AM

:onoes: Donald and Goofy are the greatest thing!

maybee
04-04-2014, 05:33 AM
How can you have a Disney/ Final Fantasy game without Donald and Goofy ?

That's like asking for a Mickey Mouse short without Disney characters in it. :/

TrollHunter
04-04-2014, 09:22 AM

:onoes: Donald and Goofy are the greatest thing!

They get in the way during gameplay more than anything, and in anything above normal they spend most of their time dead.
I thought they were okay in KH1 as there was actually some development going on between donald and sora... but in kh2 they didnt really contribute anything to the story whatsoever. If they make them actually important again then maybe I wouldnt be so against it, but after KH2 I'm skeptical of how well they'd be written. Also, they should either make their AI not suck or give you the option to run solo in combat. I think the game plays better without anyone else in the party, and it was one of the main reasons for why I really enjoyed BBS.
But yeah, thats my brief explanation.

Mercen-X
04-05-2014, 09:02 AM
Mickey should be in Sora's crew. That's how always should have been. I don't mind Goofy, I suppose, but I've never liked Donald. I can accept a lovable idiot like Goofy, but I mostly remember Donald as a crazy-aggressive whackjob and I generally just don't care for that duck. Maybe the party could consist of Sora, Mickey, and Oswald.

Back on topic, I DON'T want to NOT see Stewie Griffin.

Fynn
04-05-2014, 04:45 PM
Mickey should totally be on Riku's team though.

Spooniest
04-08-2014, 04:20 AM
NO MORE SINGING

maybee
04-08-2014, 08:03 AM
NO MORE SINGING

YES MORE SINGING

AND HIGH-SCHOOL MUSICAL WORLD

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma2fi2tJbv1r8pe6h.gif

HELL YEAH

Wolf Kanno
04-08-2014, 08:54 AM
I loved the Little Mermaid World in KHII, so hell yeah. I want KHIII to have a minigame where Sora has to sing with each of the Disney Princesses to unlock their powers :colbert:

Botchmun
04-09-2014, 09:49 AM
Honestly I'd want less Final Fantasy and more Disney. Hell I'd love to see a John Carter of Mars level where Tars Tarkus joins your party and you can jump crazy high in Mars' low gravity.

So I was playing the original kingdom hearts, enjoying the crummy controls. I had just gotten to the colosseum, running around and taking out the early rounds no prob. Then that ass pharaoh Cloud showed up. In typical FF-VII referencing fashion he wasn't good, just cheap. He'd spam his stupid Strike Raid and abuse the invincibility frames and my stun time, hitting me and making me have to cower in corners and knock back potions.

Then Goofy got mad.

Before the overrated hairboner could start another spam raid barrage Goofty started tearing into him like Republican Media tears into the credibility of Americans everywhere. By the time I had Donald healed up and had moved in on him myself, Goofy had used up all his MP and rendered cloud with half of his health and his poncy one wing rather battered and torn.

No sir, you are wrong. You do want to see Donald and Goofy in Kingdom Hearts 3. Either that or you're lost and want to go to the "I want Sora in the next Crisis Core" thread.

Shauna
04-09-2014, 12:48 PM
NO MORE SINGING

Why are you against having a lot of finny fu~n?

Quindiana Jones
04-09-2014, 06:46 PM
Insensitive portrayals of the Holocaust.

Spooniest
04-11-2014, 10:57 AM
NO MORE SINGING

Why are you against having a lot of finny fu~n?

I used to live with someone who replayed that section, and I'm not making this up, fourteen thousand three hundred and sixty five times without stopping once. I will never be the same again.

Mercen-X
04-14-2014, 02:40 AM
If you want a game with singing in it, ask SE for a KH Karaoke game -- Rock Band featuring Disney

They could release it on the 3DS and whenever you start singing, I'll shoot you with rubberbands.

ScottNUMBERS
04-14-2014, 09:36 PM
Sephiroth as an optional megaboss

Carl the Llama
04-15-2014, 07:18 PM
Not having Sephiroth as an optional megaboss. :colbert: