PDA

View Full Version : Favorite FF Villain theme

Wolf Kanno
03-28-2014, 08:03 AM
Just a rule, we're talking about the actual theme associated to them in the game's story, not final boss themes or themes used in sequels and remakes (so Sephiroth's theme would be "One Chosen By the Planet" instead of "One-Winged Angel".

Forsaken Lover
03-28-2014, 08:42 AM
When i first got into FFIX, I loved this song so much that I recorded scenes with Kuja on my VCR so I could hear it over and over.

MrG1IGNjl4Q

The song is perfect. Absolutely perfect.

Other than that...does "Theme of the Empire" from FFXII count?

Psychotic
03-28-2014, 08:51 AM
so Sephiroth's theme would be "One Chosen By the Planet" instead of "One-Winged Angel".Was coming here to post just that. The former, not the latter. That song used to scare the daylights out of me as a kid.

Vermachtnis
03-28-2014, 09:02 AM
I've gotta say The Evil Lord ExDeath. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vytROLrXaTE) It's chilling and plays during really, really bad parts of the game. And since V doesn't have that many serious moments, those moments when it plays really stand out. And for bonus points, it's in the first phase of the final boss theme :p

Kalevala
03-28-2014, 09:33 AM
When i first got into FFIX, I loved this song so much that I recorded scenes with Kuja on my VCR so I could hear it over and over.

MrG1IGNjl4Q

The song is perfect. Absolutely perfect.

I was going to argue in favour of "Dancind Mad" until I read the first post. "Immoral Melody" is unrivalled, as far as I'm concerned. It's eerie yet hauntingly beautiful, just like Kuja.

maybee
03-28-2014, 03:07 PM
We Will Rock You by Queen

I mean....

MrG1IGNjl4Q

Sephiroth
03-28-2014, 04:29 PM
Those Chosen by the Planet.