PDA

View Full Version : Hot weather ladies (and men, too)

SuperMillionaire
03-28-2014, 06:34 PM
Do you watch The Weather Channel or any other weather forecast on the news? Ever notice that the weather man or lady is always good looking. The men are all styled up and wearing suits and ties, and the ladies have great hair and are wearing more revealing outfits; either sleeveless dresses or sleeveless blouses and skirts that show off their arms and legs from the knees down.

The primary reason why I watch The Weather Channel is of course, for the weather forecast for the day, but as an added bonus, the ladies are pretty hot, too. Some may say that they are the ones responsible for global warming (that was a joke). There are many other hot weather ladies out there, though, so tell me, do you like seeing a hot weather lady pointing at the screen behind them, showing off the forecast for the day?

Shorty
03-28-2014, 06:43 PM
I think it can be said that everyone on a general news team is what could be considered "standard attractive" for people on television. Probably a marketing scheme. Nobody ugly makes it into tv.

Old Manus
03-28-2014, 08:14 PM
Some may say that they are the ones responsible for global warming (that was a joke).top kek

Parker
03-28-2014, 08:50 PM
i love to crank my hog all day to the weather channel bad weather good weather doesnt matter as long as someone attractive is telling me about it

Parker
03-28-2014, 08:56 PM
Fred Talbot was the best weatherman and if it turns out the sex offenses he's charged for are true I am going to be pretty upset for a day or so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p34TAzafsEY

blackmage_nuke
03-29-2014, 06:45 AM
I check my weather online so I dont have to wait for the forecaster to go through a bunch of states and areas that I am not going to be in. The statistics are also more detailed.

Jiro
03-29-2014, 06:53 AM
The weather dude while I was in Sydney visiting Mike a while back was, like, bright orange. It was ridiculous.

noxious.sunshine
03-30-2014, 03:31 PM
Au contraire

Ann Holt and Demetria Kalodimos are not hot .. I can't remember which one each is on, but Ann Holt has regular mini spots on the show Nashville- as a newscaster, of course. But she rarely says her name, if she ever does.

Del Murder
03-30-2014, 09:27 PM
Not gonna lie, I have a lot of choices of where to get my morning weather report and the attractiveness of the one delivering it certainly comes into play.

Sometimes it's hard to decide between Christina Loren (http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv31/smartcar_blog/photoike041909216.jpg) and Erica Kato (http://news.kron4.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Erica-Kato.jpg).

Mirage
03-30-2014, 10:59 PM
It's an easy decision for me.

Ayen
04-06-2014, 10:08 PM
I don't watch the news.

Carl the Llama
04-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Nobody ugly makes it into tv.

Marilyn Manson
Clint Howard

Shorty
04-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Marilyn Manson is an entertainer and I don't know who Clint Howard is.

Carl the Llama
04-07-2014, 12:14 AM
Marilyn Manson is an entertainer and I don't know who Clint Howard is.

His IMDb page is full of things he has been in, apparently he was in Apollo 13, and Austin Powers: The Spy who Shagged Me. He also has 7 listings for this year alone, 2 released 4 Post production and 1 filming.

Shorty
04-07-2014, 12:15 AM
Film isn't tv xD

Carl the Llama
04-07-2014, 03:06 AM
Film isn't tv xD

Some of his films were tv films, and he has been on a few TV shows, star trek for instance.

Edit: Oh and I wouldn't call Sam the Slayer good looking, or Hodor for that matter either.

blackmage_nuke
04-07-2014, 08:12 AM
Edit: Oh and I wouldn't call Sam the Slayer good looking, or Hodor for that matter either.

They have facial symmetry and scruffy beards, what more could you want?

Carl the Llama
04-07-2014, 02:44 PM

They have facial symmetry and scruffy beards, what more could you want?

*takes a look at avatar* I'd like to add ser dontos to that list as well.

They still ugly though.

Quindiana Jones
04-11-2014, 01:06 PM
Wait wait wait wait wait. They have their arms on display? God damn harlots. And those men in their ties, advertising auto-erotic asphyxiation (the twelve letter word beginning with a followed by s) as though it's something to flaunt about!

I'm gonna write in.

Seriousness aside, elderly English gentlemen make the best weathergirls.

Loony BoB
04-11-2014, 01:35 PM
I would 100% tune in to watch ugly people do the weather if they were hilarious. I can think of a number of comedians that would do it great.

Otherwise, pretty ladies, sure, why not? I mean, if the only choice is "attractive/unattractive, everything else will be the same" then attractive seems like the only reasonable choice.

EDIT: Although if the attractive person has a grating voice then, yeah, I'll go for the other option. Thankfully they don't put people with grating voices on the weather.