PDA

View Full Version : EoFF Mafia: Everlasting Love Edition!!!

Pages : 1 [2]

Dat Matt
04-04-2014, 06:11 PM
The Split personality from Kuro was an idea I was thinking about on day 2, implementing it towards the end, about an hour or so before voting. It ended being ahead of schedule when I accidentally posted on the wrong account, Ryu. Ryu was supposed to say "I can see you have deciphered my logic" or something like that, but I posted it on the Kuro account and rolled with it. My general manner of speaking as Kuro was Light Hearted, so I figured a grim dark batman sort of person would work.

The Idea was that Kuro saying that the Mafia were super nasty would make her the target of the night kill which the Doctor would prevent. This fell through when Ryu was Lynched, but Kuro managed to survive 2 further days anyways.

I knew Marcy was Shauna, but I did not know her role. She was pretty tight lipped. I assumed that she was a Mafia during Day 3, but I was more suspicious of Fujio. I stuck to my guns on that one.

Being the wildcard was interesting though. Kuro didn't think everyone would vote for her though, Sob~ ♥

Jessweeee♪
04-06-2014, 01:20 AM
As Fujio and Opeo both I was pretty positive Kuro was mafia until he let it slip that knowing Ryu's role was his "secret power" as a Vanilla Townie. Once I opened my PM to see I had two accounts it was pretty clear who are "secret" players were. But unfortunately it was pretty much right after I PMed our host asking if I could subtly hint on that when I lost my connection :<

Dat Matt
04-06-2014, 01:39 AM
I had heard that some players were getting multiple accounts. I wasn't aware it was basically everyone xD. I had coined to the fact that one player was playing as both Fujio and Opeo which made it pretty hard to continue as Kuro after Ryu's Death.

I am pretty curious to find out who Miso was though. I think she made all of 5 posts towards the thread.