PDA

View Full Version : We'll make our own HD remake! With blackjack and hookers!

Fynn
03-29-2014, 09:45 AM
Time for some pure fantasy. Imagine you get to decide how to remake FFXII in HD. Let's get creative here. We all know we want the international version with the job system and nice graphics, but why stop there? I'd want to get back Matsuno so that he can give us more scenes for different characters, an extended look on Ivalice and it's politics, generally, more awesome story content.

I would also like to change characters in towns. Reworking the story to add a playable Bangaa character has a chance of ruining the overall effect, but it's still something I'd consider neat :3 Also, a journal for non-hunt quests, as well as generally more non-hunt quests.

NeoCracker
03-29-2014, 12:08 PM
Can we get the version of the story that doesn't involve Vahn and Penelo? That would be great.

Fynn
03-29-2014, 01:28 PM
No. They're awesome :colbert:

Freya
03-29-2014, 02:27 PM
But without vann I wouldnt have had the "I'm captain basche fon Rosenberg from dalmasca!

Wolf Kanno
03-29-2014, 07:18 PM
I think the OP largely nailed what I would want to see, get the International Version of the game, fix the audio and spruce it up to HD quality graphics. I would love to see Matsuno get hired on to retool the game like he did for Tactics Ogre remake.

The only new feature I would like to see if a retooled Bazaar that works like TA2's version so I don't need to look up a guide. Retool enemy drops so I don't have to dedicate 30+ hours of grinding to make the ultimate weapons, and a FFTactics style datalog that keeps tracks of the characters and story for me so when I do decide to just fap about Ivalice, I have something to get me back up to speed on the story.

black orb
03-29-2014, 07:38 PM
>>> Make Montblanc a playable character..:luca: