PDA

View Full Version : The Best Pizza you ever had...

Wolf Kanno
03-29-2014, 08:35 PM
Just finished a leftover pizza lunch and oh my goodness is Frontroom Pizza the greatest pizzeria in my State if not the world. So who makes the best Pizza for you?

Pumpkin
03-29-2014, 09:37 PM
i like my pizza greasy and thick. That's why I always liked pizza from Pizza Pizza. Then I move down here and most places have this thin, icky pizza :colbert:

blackmage_nuke
03-29-2014, 11:55 PM
It was a woodfire peperoni I had at a Medieval Fair

NeoCracker
03-30-2014, 02:21 PM
...I am going to get so much shit for saying 'from Pizza Hut' here, aren't I?

noxious.sunshine
03-30-2014, 03:08 PM
There's a place in Nashville close to my sister's house called Pie in the Sky... Pretty expensive, but their pizza & wings are yummmm.

My fav though, are my mom's.. They may have only been Chef Boyardee pizza kits, but something about them - even my friends said they were the best. I'd always help her with them when I was little.. Spreading the dough out on the pan, adding the sauce and all of the toppings.. She'd do pepperoni, lil smokies sausages, jarred/canned mushrooms, and Canadian bacon ... Soooo good.

As far as chain places, I struggle between Dominoz and Papa John's.. Papa John's offers sides of pepperoncinis and banana peppers (I order like 5 sides of each) & red pepper flakes & the seasoning packets while Dominos has toppings that PJs doesn't & no pepperoncinis or banana peppers. haha. Also Philly Cheese steak pizza.. omg.