PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Location...

Wolf Kanno
03-29-2014, 09:51 PM
...that isn't Midgard. :p

Pumpkin
03-29-2014, 10:01 PM
I honestly felt most of the areas were underwhelming and forgettable. I actually had to pull up a map to double check the areas.

I would say Icicle Inn is my favorite (I love snowy/icy places, I think they're beautiful). I also like Cosmo Canyon, but I think that might be more because of the story and music, and less about the actual area. Mideel was pretty.

Jinx
03-29-2014, 11:59 PM
Cosmo Canyon, Icicle Inn, and City of the Ancients.

Scotty_ffgamer
03-30-2014, 12:07 AM
I've always kind of liked Costa del Sol. I don't know if it's really the area itself or just the fact that I can kick a soccer ball at Red XIII though.

MJN SEIFER
03-30-2014, 02:27 AM
Probably the Gold Saucer, it was a great place to just take a break and have fun in between missions. Mind you, FFVII had some pretty nice locations in general for me, in terms of design.

sharkythesharkdogg
03-30-2014, 03:53 AM
I liked Wutai Village, the Chocobo Sage's cozy home, the ancient forrest, Junon, and Rocket Town.

I like some of the others too.

Jiro
03-30-2014, 07:38 AM
Costa Del Sol hands down.

Forsaken Lover
03-30-2014, 11:10 AM
...that isn't Midgard. :p

What about Midgar? Can I pick that instead?

I honestly like Temple of the Ancients. Lotta plot stuff goes down there, it's really atmospheric, it looks cool, and it has some of the best music in the game.

Mercen-X
04-01-2014, 05:34 AM
Damn it! I was gonna say that! The fact that yours is the last post is even worse because it means that I practically just missed it!

Skyblade
04-01-2014, 05:37 AM
After Midgar, I would probably go with Junon. I loved the entire design and setup of the town. I love the minigames during the parade. I love the duality of the slums and main town. I loved the battle sequence against Sapphire. It was just generally an awesome town.

Ayen
04-01-2014, 07:18 AM
Gold Saucer, Costa del Sol, Icicle Inn.

Huh, even with Midgar added that's only four. Would have thought there'd be more.

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 07:26 AM
As others have said, Costa del Sol was pretty great. I used to love smacking the football against the wall and not letting the kids get a touch :shobon:

Jiro
04-01-2014, 07:31 AM
As others have said, Costa del Sol was pretty great. I used to love smacking the football against the wall and not letting the kids get a touch :shobon:

Yeah, that was pretty great. I can imagine how shitty the kids would be, like, who the fuck is this guy trying to do Maradona turns and shit