PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy XVI

Wolf Kanno
03-29-2014, 10:05 PM
So we're now up to fifteen titles, sixteen is most likely on the horizon. What do you hope to see? What do you hope not to see?

Fynn
03-29-2014, 10:56 PM
Give me another Ivalice game. My body's ready. No Lightning cameo pls.

Freya
03-29-2014, 10:58 PM
I'd like to see something take a step back from the whole future fantasy thing. I want a more fantasy fantasy to throw back to the earlier games. It make sense for swords to be in it. The urban/techno fantasy i'm a bit more meh about.

Scotty_ffgamer
03-29-2014, 11:01 PM
I hope not to see FF Versus XIII/XV suddenly drop off the face of the earth again and then get re-announced as XVI, haha.

Pete for President
03-30-2014, 02:48 AM
A full-on Tactics game as an official numbered one. On consoles, not handhelds.

NeoCracker
03-30-2014, 09:17 AM
You know what? Give me a silly, light hearted game like FF V. This series is in a dire need of a this. :p

Pike
03-30-2014, 11:01 AM
I want FFX-3

black orb
03-30-2014, 06:34 PM
>>> Transgender main character.
Come on SE, you know you want it..:luca:

Fynn
03-30-2014, 07:21 PM
Heck, If'd be satisfied by a middle-aged main character.

NeoCracker
03-30-2014, 10:48 PM
WAIT GUYS I JUST GOT THIS TOTALLY AWESOME IDEA OUR MAIN CHARACTER IS A MOODY LONER WHO DOESN'T GET ALONG WELL WITH PEOPLE AT FIRST OH GOD YES!

Freya
03-31-2014, 03:57 AM
Can we get a female character who isn't sexualized. They tried with lightning then they did it. And they were all "we can't make a girl with depth without making her broody that's what gives people depth!" So i'd like some more depth with female characters.

Also older characters. I'd like there to be less teenagers too.

Pumpkin
03-31-2014, 04:04 AM
I'd like a game where they take one of the old games and gender swap the characters. Like Cloudetta and Tifo, or Squally and Rino, or Zidania and Garn... I can't think of anything for Garnet.

Fynn
03-31-2014, 06:32 AM
Garnish?

Ayen
04-01-2014, 04:13 AM
I'd like a return to the fantasy setting from the old games with the classes and everything. They seemed to have done this well in XIV, now give us a classic JRPG from that setting and yes, make it lighthearted.

Spooniest
04-01-2014, 05:14 AM
Can we get a female character who isn't sexualized. They tried with lightning then they did it. And they were all "we can't make a girl with depth without making her broody that's what gives people depth!" So i'd like some more depth with female characters.

More depth to the characters in general would be nice. History, backstory, details! Come on, we're paying green money for this stuff!

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 07:28 AM
Just rip off Skyrim/Fallout or Dragon Age/Mass Effect and set it in an FF world with chocobos, cactuars, airships, summons and whatnot. I know the snobs and purists won't like this idea but it'd be way better than anything they've released in the past 10 years and you know it.

Jiro
04-01-2014, 07:32 AM
Zidania and Gary, obviously.

Del Murder
04-02-2014, 06:35 PM
I'd like to see something take a step back from the whole future fantasy thing. I want a more fantasy fantasy to throw back to the earlier games. It make sense for swords to be in it. The urban/techno fantasy i'm a bit more meh about.

A full-on Tactics game as an official numbered one. On consoles, not handhelds.

You know what? Give me a silly, light hearted game like FF V. This series is in a dire need of a this. :p

I'd like a return to the fantasy setting from the old games with the classes and everything. They seemed to have done this well in XIV, now give us a classic JRPG from that setting and yes, make it lighthearted.

Just rip off Skyrim/Fallout or Dragon Age/Mass Effect and set it in an FF world with chocobos, cactuars, airships, summons and whatnot. I know the snobs and purists won't like this idea but it'd be way better than anything they've released in the past 10 years and you know it.
All these.

Depression Moon
04-03-2014, 12:59 AM
It's kind of early to be talking about XV when we don't have a release date for XV or even know much of anything about the plot. I doubt we'd get it, but I'd like to see a more diverse cast of characters and the return of the job system.