PDA

View Full Version : CWTV.com ---What the f---?

Mercen-X
03-30-2014, 04:16 AM
So I missed one episode of Vampire Diaries. It couldn't be helped. I figure I'll shrug like "it's no big deal, right?" I can stream it on CWTV.com. I go to the site. The episode I missed, Total Eclipse of the Heart, is missing. I wonder if maybe it's not been loaded to the site yet. Three weeks of checking back later... what's this? Three new episodes... 14, 15, and 16. I look in on it again tonight. Episode 17... but still no 13. Why is the CW f-ing with me?

NeoCracker
03-30-2014, 11:16 AM
You're watching Vampire Diaries.

CWTV's antics are the least of your problems.

Mercen-X
03-31-2014, 01:48 AM
Ian Somerhalder

Psychotic
03-31-2014, 07:27 AM

CWTV's antics are the least of your problems.Get out. Vampire Diaries is smurfing fantastic. The concept is cheesy as all hell but the writing and pacing are phenomenal.

Freya
03-31-2014, 07:28 AM

CWTV's antics are the least of your problems.Get out. Vampire Diaries is smurfing fantastic. The concept is cheesy as all hell but the writing and pacing are phenomenal.
That.

Mercen-X
03-31-2014, 11:18 PM
My first impression of Vampire Diaries when I saw the previews was "vampires are everywhere. Why, oh, why must everything be about vampires?" My girlfriend had dragged me see every Twilight. Love and vampires is such an old theme I was getting tired of it already. Then I actually watched Vampire Diaries. Then I read the wiki and learned about the novel it was based on (which I have never read) and now most of my motivation for watching derives of hoping to see some of things from the novels happen on the show. It has its lapses into "what's going on now, I'm bored" but it picks up. To be honest though, watching Vampire Diaries was what opened me up enough to watch Secret Circle (and I was actually disappointed when it was canceled, though now I'm watching Reign very much to tide me over until I can get a copy of season 3 of Game of Thrones).

Kalevala
03-31-2014, 11:22 PM

Truth.

Old Manus
04-01-2014, 01:07 PM
I'm having flashbacks of The Ceej and the nationwide television broadcaster conspiracy against him which stopped him from watching that Terminator TV show.