PDA

View Full Version : SuikoDel

Jiro
04-01-2014, 05:27 AM
SuikoDel is one of my favourite JRPG series. Even though the first few never really came to PAL regions, the last couple instalments were enough to hook me. I like what they did with a tactical spin-off like the one Fin-Del Fantasy did, even though it wasn't quite as good.

I really appreciated shion's Let's Play of SuikoDel II. It was the second, right? Maybe the first... Hmm.

The Man
04-01-2014, 05:30 AM
Definitely one of the best RPG series in history. It's a shame they're probably never going to make a new one; there were several loose ends that remained to be tied up as of the end of Suikoden III and since the next two games were prequels they still haven't been tied up.

Pumpkin
04-01-2014, 05:31 AM
It was the second! I need to finish that Let's Play one day. Interest seemed to have died out and I needed a break anyways.

I now own all 5 and I love them all, especially II and V

Mercen-X
04-01-2014, 06:04 AM
I bought III... I don't think I have it anymore. I played IV and executed the childhood friend and exiled myself to an island... I filled nearly every slot on my ship and then got to a tower where I... don't remember being able to beat the next boss.

Del Murder
04-01-2014, 06:20 AM
I played part 1 and it was fun. I will get to part 2 eventually. The only reason I played S1 was to set the stage for S2. I hear it is one of the best ever, so I can't wait!

All the different characters you get is pretty cool.

Ayen
04-01-2014, 06:22 AM
I haven't played any of them yet, but shion's Let's Play makes me want to check them out.

Wolf Kanno
04-01-2014, 07:29 AM
Its a wonderful series and one I always recommend to people. I'm still finishing up Suikoden Tactics for the first time.