PDA

View Full Version : Might and Murder X: Legacy

Jiro
04-01-2014, 05:49 AM
Anybody played this yet? It only came out recently, but it's pretty great. I don't get the nostalgia trip for these 1st person RPGs 'cause I never liked them as a kid, but this is pretty solid. Twelve great classes, four races, some sassy nonsense, and good old fashioned questing. It's nothing spectacular, but it's solid and worth a trip!

Ayen
04-01-2014, 05:52 AM
Nah, I don't care much for first person. The only exceptions I'll make is Loony House, Psychotic 9000 and What's Shlup?

Never did figure out what a Shlup is. Vivi Reloaded was pretty good, too.

Bolivar
04-02-2014, 03:23 PM
It's in my Steam wish list and it indeed looks pretty good. Does the game auto map the dungeons out for you as you explore? Kind of a weird question but I'm interested.

Miss Mae
04-02-2014, 03:31 PM
You get to see a ghost of about 3 or 4 squares that are unexplored as you are travelling around, unless they are blocked by a door. Once you have stepped on a square it stays on your map forever. The area map that shows you all your squares only stretches so far though - I would've liked to have been able to see all of the steps I had taken and the world map, while heralding back to the classic world map style for MM, doesn't quite give me that satisfaction.