PDA

View Full Version : Article ideas

Jiro
04-01-2014, 06:25 AM
I have some front site articles planned that will hopefully serve as wheels on which the Del Murder campaign can roll forward unto glory.

Why Chocobos suck - this will be a controversial piece that will draw plenty of attention and degrade the support that Loony BoB (thinks he) had.
Top Ten Power Couples - reminds people how awesome it is to have Del Murder and Miriel in power
Character Spotlight: Quina - Quina, as an agent for Del Murder, needs more attention
Why Fin-Del Fantasy VI is the pinnacle - enforcing the truth of FFVI's objective greatness on those with wrong opinions
Top Ten Stupidest Haircuts - I will link these with former staff members to damage their reputations
Character Spotlight: Whoever wins the Eyes on Fin-Del Fantasy Character Tournament - gotta show some love ya know

Jiro
04-01-2014, 06:25 AM
I got some stuff on racism already completed; all I need to do is blame Psychotic and Loony BoB and Shorty and we're golden.

Del Murder
04-01-2014, 06:28 AM
Excellent. Make sure to circulate the memo to all of our sister sites to make it seem like we all independently came to these conclusions.

Calliope
04-01-2014, 06:34 AM
Please hold: Or, why insufferable wait times for telephone services are all Shorty's Fault
Loony BoB in transit: Sitting next to you on the bus even though there are empty seats everywhere, why?
Can I ask you a question? You just did, and it's probably the fault of a Cid's Knight

Jiro
04-01-2014, 06:42 AM
I like it.

Del Murder
04-01-2014, 06:47 AM
I like the personal touch.

Shlup
04-01-2014, 07:02 AM
Top Ten Stupidest Haircuts - I will link these with former staff members to damage their reputations

It's not fair to start a contest you've already won.

Jiro
04-01-2014, 07:04 AM
I... what. I don't understand.