PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Thing About the New Forums!

Crop
04-01-2014, 08:06 AM
Hello all,

I think we've been in this new Del Age long enough now to find out what you guys think is the best part about this fine era of the forums. Is it the new noble Del's Knights? The wise Edeltors? Or perhaps (my favourite) the great head of this new order - Del Murder?

I also really like the fact that before in The Dark Age mere members couldn't see how staff were scheming and plotting against the forums for their own twisted ends. Now you can all view the fantastic new ideas we have in the pipeline, such as forum games, filter changes, and general restoring of order to the forums.

Please feel free to air anything you dislike too, no judgement here, just removal of the problems.

The Man
04-01-2014, 08:11 AM
That RPG forum is rather nice. I do also like the presence of the staff forums in public view, and the fact that lonny bob is no longer on staff is a definite plus. I'm also fond of the increased presence of puns on this forum; it had gotten rather too staid and predictable. There's also the fact that anyone who misbehaves is bound to be enforced. Having the forum under control of an Enforcer no doubt helps in this regard.

Fynn
04-01-2014, 08:15 AM
I don't like the puns :(

Wolf Kanno
04-01-2014, 08:24 AM
I am very happy with the RPG forum cause it now means I don't have to deal with the console pushing shenanigans of the General Gaming forum. On the other hand, I am disappointed that the FFVI forum has not yet taken its proper place among the other forums. Seriously, Lightning Returns had its 15 minutes of fame and we all played FFX and its crappy sequel before so enough of the special treatment. Come on Del, give Wolfie a new forum throne to reign Lights of Judgment Post down on the unsuspecting populace. :radred:

Miss Mae
04-01-2014, 09:04 AM
I don't feel safe answering this question with anything other than Del Murder himself. I do not wish to be kicked from the-site-formerly-known-as-EoFF so soon by making such a foolish choice.

Aulayna
04-01-2014, 09:07 AM
I quite enjoy the lack of nude Chris photos.

The Man
04-01-2014, 09:08 AM
Our benevolent overlord is of course the best part of the forum but I'm wary of looking too much like a sycophant so I don't want to emphasise it too much.

Jiro
04-01-2014, 09:14 AM
I love that Del Murder has completely eradicated the lull in activity of late. In fact, there are half a dozen things about ready to go up on the front site!

Agent Proto
04-01-2014, 02:03 PM
Everything about the new forums is superb. I'm more than Del-ighted to be part of the team!

Ayen
04-01-2014, 02:58 PM
I have no complaints at all.

*explosion goes off in one of Del punnable fortresses*

Whoops! How did that happen?

Jiro
04-01-2014, 03:05 PM
You did it, 'cause you're a no good delinquent. Don't even try to play dumb :colbert: You'll rue the day you crossed Del "T-Money" Murder when you're staring down at a deluge of deluxe delayed-fuse dynamite.

Del Murder
04-01-2014, 03:08 PM
Our benevolent overlord is of course the best part of the forum but I'm wary of looking too much like a sycophant so I don't want to emphasise it too much.
No it's fine.

Ayen
04-01-2014, 03:11 PM
No, I mean seriously how did it happen? I didn't even touch the detonator.

Scotty_ffgamer
04-01-2014, 03:35 PM
To quote Barret Wallace, a man who I have taken some inspiration from in my future plans to save this forum/world:

"It's cuz of the !@#$ 'pizza' that everyone down here is suffering."

That is all.

Ayen
04-01-2014, 03:39 PM
Does that make me Tifa? Hold on I have to get an ex-member of Del's Knight to join our cause. He used to have this crazy crush on me when we were both children so I think I can convince him to join.

Fynn
04-01-2014, 03:43 PM
Seriously, though, the puns are bugging me. Even my old posts are getting retroactively edited, so I can't even say Bravely Del-fault without it getting punnified.

I'm really happy for our new leader and all, but seriously. Nobody likes puns... :mad2:

Agent Proto
04-01-2014, 03:44 PM
The puns are the best part about this! How dare you speak ill about them? :mad2:

Fynn
04-01-2014, 03:45 PM
I dare speak the truth where the others cower in fear! :mad2:

And I'll grant you Bravely Del-fault but Fin-Del Fantasy isn't even smart!

And it's fine if it's just the section names, but I don't want my words censored so that they fit the theme. What if I wanted to do a different pun, huh?

Jiro
04-01-2014, 03:50 PM
Puns are perhaps the height of humour. It takes great skill and mastery to wield puns effectively!

We need a racist chinese sage smiley.

Fynn
04-01-2014, 03:54 PM
That's if they're done right. Which I don't think they are. Seriously, I don't care about staff shenanigans and just want to talk about FF and BD in peace :(

Ayen
04-01-2014, 03:59 PM
I defy the puns.

F i n a l Fantasy
Bravely D e f a u l t

Jiro
04-01-2014, 04:00 PM
Don't be delusional. You defy nothing.

Spooniest
04-01-2014, 04:01 PM
Del-ble Dragon

Kalevala
04-01-2014, 04:01 PM
I think Del should keep his list of supporters in mind *ahem*. I also think that Flynn is a silly ninny.

Miss Mae
04-01-2014, 04:05 PM
Don't be delusional. You defy nothing.

Del-fy, surely?

Kalevala
04-01-2014, 04:20 PM
As in Delphi, Greece, home of the oracles? Do you mean to suggest Jiro is our gracious diety (Del-ity?) Del Murder's prophet?

I like the cut of your jib.

Miss Mae
04-01-2014, 04:23 PM
He is the Chosen One, after all.

Jiro
04-01-2014, 04:23 PM
:angel:

Fynn
04-01-2014, 04:29 PM
I think Del should keep his list of supporters in mind *ahem*. I also think that Flynn is a silly ninny.

You backstabbing mothersmurfer! I trusted you! I thought we were friends and you can't even get my name right! :onoes:

Smurf this. I don't even smurfing know Del! Why should I keep using his name!

And they screwed with our smurfing avatars!

SMURF!

(I'm actually surprised "smurf" didn't get the Del treatment :D)

Scotty_ffgamer
04-01-2014, 04:29 PM
Don't listen to these false prophets of the false king, Del Murder. I saw something like this might happen back during that harbinger of the end: The Thunderdome. Del Murder talked of leading us all to salvation, clearly foreshadowing the coup he performed here. But I knew that he was building a cult amongst his followers. An evil death cult.

Edit: Read the staff forums, Fynn. They have discussed changing the word censors so that smurf would get the Del treatment. That unfortunate day is probably on the horizon.

Kalevala
04-01-2014, 04:33 PM

You backstabbing mothersmurfer! I trusted you! I thought we were friends and you can't even get my name right! :onoes:

Agent Proto
04-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Its rather enjoyable watching backs getting stabbed. Our staff forum is open to the members to read, unlike that of the old regime. We have nothing to hide.

Del Murder
04-01-2014, 04:41 PM
Yes, we are more than happy to stab you from the front.

Fynn
04-01-2014, 04:46 PM

Don't think I'll forget this.

The day Anarchy reigns and you'll be at my mercy...

I will repay my debt.

Del Murder
04-01-2014, 04:48 PM
A Del Murder always pays his debts to those who benefit him at the current moment in time.

Crop
04-01-2014, 06:15 PM

Your loyalty will not be forgotten. Once the minor upstarts are De(a)l(t) with, those who rightly stood firm against these warmongers will be justly rewarded.

Wolf Kanno
04-01-2014, 06:20 PM
Heathen Del, while you have tried to regain favor with the Old Gods by casting down thy worldly forums for the Old Ways, thou shall find that thy recent restore of faith will not save you and your ilk. For thous has placed thyself above all others and the Old Gods are the only Gods of this now defiled temple. You make a mockery of them and thou shall be struck down with the Light of Judgment and your temple destroyed.

Kalevala
04-01-2014, 06:20 PM
I am very impressed by this show of comradeliness. I will gladly aid you in the del​ousing of this forum's parasites.

noxious.sunshine
04-02-2014, 02:09 AM
omg. This is stressing me out.

Make it stop.

Jiro
04-02-2014, 02:32 AM
join Del, he'll keep you relaxed