PDA

View Full Version : Forum Order

Del Murder
04-01-2014, 03:04 PM
The order of the forums hasn't been changed for a couple days. It's about time for another restructuring. In order to emphasize the importance of the Eyes on Fin-Del Fantasy Message, I believe we should move all the FF forums to the top, and all the Generdel forums to the bottom.

Since we, the EoFDF staff are the most important members, our Forum should be the first one as well.

Calliope
04-01-2014, 03:13 PM
We should get rid of Feedbag and Site Contributions, since the peons have nothing of use to offer.

Calliope
04-01-2014, 03:13 PM
I propose we have a "double posting only" forum, and a "no vowels allowed" forum, too.

Jiro
04-01-2014, 03:54 PM
I propose we have a "double posting only" forum, and a "no vowels allowed" forum, too.
Oh my. Yes. YES. Fantastic! Delightful!

I do agree that the staff forum should be at the top. If not to demonstrate the importance of Del Murder, then to demonstrate to the delusional detractors that we are contributing so much to the people.

Pumpkin
04-01-2014, 08:56 PM
We should get rid of Feedbag and Site Contributions, since the peons have nothing of use to offer.

This is awful. Awful awful awful. Shame on you

Jiro
04-02-2014, 02:26 AM
I have like 200 threads in p. feedback I'm pretty sure I got it all covered

black orb
04-02-2014, 03:58 AM
I believe we should move all the FF forums to the top, and all the Generdel forums to the bottom.
>>> Best idea ever..:luca: