PDA

View Full Version : Eyes on F I N A L Fantasy Liberation Front!

Fynn
04-01-2014, 04:59 PM
We have been oppressed long enough! I care not what happens to me - ban me, if that is what you wish. I shall remain silent no longer!

Long have we endured this tyranny. The inability to utter the name of our beloved gaming franchise was a painful hit. Now, they took away our faces. But they won't take away our souls!

Arise, my people! You know you do not want to keep living like this! Del may have won, but it was all a sham. The assimilation has begun! Wake up! Take the shield, raise the spear! The time of freedom is nigh!

We shall be constrained by tyrants and false gods no more! For we are many, they are but a handful! We shall reclaim what is rightfully ours!

And there will be no more BoBs, no Psychotics, no Dels...

Only Users.

Pumpkin
04-01-2014, 05:03 PM
I would but...

I'm worried they will take away my pink title.

Fynn
04-01-2014, 05:07 PM
If we put an end to this madness, we can all join forces to strive to make even your whole username pink, my dear shion!

Scotty_ffgamer
04-01-2014, 05:08 PM
Once we have gotten rid of the false prophets and the false king, Del Murder, surely you can reclaim what you've lost should they try to get rid of your title. This is more than pink titles and cookies, shion. The whole world is at stake.

Shorty
04-01-2014, 05:09 PM
Sorry, friend, I support the true leader of these forums, The One Psychotic.

And also you lost me at "Only Men." Good luck with your sausagefest campaign!

Pumpkin
04-01-2014, 05:10 PM
Its a noble plan, but they have powers that we don't. And if RPG's have taught me anything, its that the overpowered villains always beat the riff raff band of nobodies.

Scotty_ffgamer
04-01-2014, 05:11 PM
I apparently missed the last line "Only Men." This is disheartening.

Edit: Should the Only Men disappear, you should consider joining forces in liberating the forums in spite of your loyalties, Shorty. Psychotic would make a fine leader once the rebuilding process begins... but he can't lead if we don't overthrow the Murderous Del and his lackeys.

Fynn
04-01-2014, 05:12 PM
Then let it be only Humen! Or Earthlings!

Ah! Users! That is a good tagline ;)

Pardon my generalization, dear Shorty. Appealing under emotion may cloud the judgment of my words at times. I meant no harm and you should know my hear is deeply rooted in feminist causes.

And yet, do not abandon us yet! For now it is unimportant who rules next. The situation is dire and we must overthrow the false god at all cost! Will you now join us, Shorty? Your help would be a great aid.

And shion! Worry not, for we are the ragtag bunch of misfits that finds a way no one else had founf before!

Shorty
04-01-2014, 05:21 PM
I will have to consult with my leader before we can come to an agreement. His decisions vary by mood. Sometimes he is a man of the people, sometimes he is a man of absolute power. Whatever the outcome, I think we can agree that our common goal should be to destroy Del Murder and his goblin henchmen.

I cast an eye of suspicion at shion who is so willing to abandon her support for Del Murder's ruse. Did you see how long they went on about cookies in that one thread? She could be a spy.

Pumpkin
04-01-2014, 05:23 PM
I'm not a spy, I'm just very neutral. I kinda just support whoever because why not.

Fighting is too much work you guys. Besides, good things come to those who wait

Fynn
04-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Shion is naive, but she can be trusted. And any person joining our cause is crucial, we have no time to bicker amongst ourselves!

Scotty_ffgamer
04-01-2014, 05:28 PM
The rule of Del has also discussed getting rid of something she has put a lot of time and effort into: The Contributors Forum. I would trust her just because I know she doesn't want such work to just disappear.

Pumpkin
04-01-2014, 05:29 PM
You really have no idea how many hours I have put in to that stuff.

Shion is naive,

Hey :(

Fynn
04-01-2014, 05:42 PM
It's not always a bad thing! That was an excuse for why you almost got swayed by Del.

Agent Proto
04-01-2014, 05:47 PM
You all are aware that the longer you keep this up the harder you are making this for yourselves. Give up your futile attempts and accepted Del as your champion. The quicker you give in, the better. ;)

Shorty
04-01-2014, 05:48 PM
You all are aware that the longer you keep this up the harder you are making this for yourselves.

Pot, meet Kettle. :shobon:

Wolf Kanno
04-01-2014, 05:53 PM
Fynn, Fynn, Fynn... You can't beat Del by banding together the masses under the banner of equality. Del eats groups like that for breakfast because he is a monster and only another monster can match him.

I have returned to these forums for this reason, for I am a monster. Del knows my true name, for Wolf Kanno is not a man, nor is he a user. WK is a force of nature and it's true name is ATMA!

Fynn
04-01-2014, 05:54 PM
With Wolf on our side... We are become death.

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-01-2014, 05:56 PM
ALL HAIL THE ONE TRUE CID! WE MUST SUMMON HIM TO COMBAT THIS EVIL!

Shorty
04-01-2014, 05:58 PM
ALL HAIL THE ONE TRUE CID! WE MUST SUMMON HIM TO COMBAT THIS EVIL!

You look to the past, TSoL. Cid abandoned you. He abandoned his cause. Do not put your faith in the dead, else you are likely to join them.

Parker
04-01-2014, 06:01 PM
it is pretty good to look down and laugh at you lunatics from high on our pedestal

good luck is all i can say

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 06:03 PM
If permissible, this plucky yet pithy player, proficient in provocation and passionate about the protection of the people, wishes to pacify this perilous party. To paraphrase, this person is perhaps protagonist, perhaps pariah. Performing perfectly, this plundering pioneer takes profound pleasure in his posts perplexing and punishing the pitiful perpetrators of this paramilitary putsch, persistently pursuing the parasites until the pestilence they purvey is purified. Their pointless political play, is as pretentious and pompous as it is predictable and must be poleaxed.

Shauna
04-01-2014, 06:05 PM
Who is this mysterious man!?

Crop
Excellent, we have gathered all of the puny rebels in one thread as was the plan. The might of Del will now have an embarrassingly easy time personally sweeping you away.

Those who look upon from high will always find the ground beneath cruel when they fall!

Cid has not forsaken us! He lives on in our hearts! Where are his knights? Do they hide because they have lost their titles? Where is his greatest scion, the Looniest of BoBs? Should he not be here to aid us? Or is there something for more foul going on here from these knaves?

Fynn
04-01-2014, 06:06 PM
Our savior...

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 06:07 PM
Excellent, we have gathered all of the puny rebels in one thread as was the plan. The might of Del will now have an embarrassingly easy time personally sweeping you away.I would not expect one called "Crop" to fail to understand that you reap what you sow.

Fynn
04-01-2014, 06:07 PM
Laugh while you still can, heathens. Pray we have mercy upon you once Order is restored.

04-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Is this villain a hero or another false prophet?!

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 06:10 PM
Is this villain a hero or another false prophet?!
Prophet or pretender, priest or psychopath, prankster or politician? What does it matter?

04-01-2014, 06:13 PM
Then render proof of your blessing! Show us a miracle, lest your claim be as impious as their own!

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 06:15 PM
I'm not a miracle, I am only an idea. My idea is a simple one. That tyranny does not go unanswered. My avatar is enough, I think.

Crop
04-01-2014, 06:18 PM
Excellent, we have gathered all of the puny rebels in one thread as was the plan. The might of Del will now have an embarrassingly easy time personally sweeping you away.I would not expect one called "Crop" to fail to understand that you reap what you sow.

Your clever wordplay and its use against Del and his staff will not go unpunished.

04-01-2014, 06:18 PM
Or your avatar is proof that you are complicit in their scheme. Bring us false hope to be crushed at our highest achievement. Betrayal can be a bitter lesson when subduing a people.

Fynn
04-01-2014, 06:22 PM
Calm down, my comrades! Trick or no, the appearance of this individual is a glimmer of hope to us!

Up til now, our effort may have been folly. And yet, two titans stand now by our side! Let us now unite! The time of our freedom is nigh! Let us Cling Together, and Nothing stands in our way!

Let us DELete the tyrants!

Scotty_ffgamer
04-01-2014, 06:25 PM
P is for Psychotic is an idea I can get behind.

04-01-2014, 06:25 PM
But to what end shall the users suffer? To what ends shall the members be sacrificed to these powers? When kings wage war is the people who suffer, not the elite in their towers!

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 06:26 PM
But to what end shall the users suffer? To what ends shall the members be sacrificed to these powers? When kings wage war is the people who suffer, not the elite in their towers!I am not a king, I am not a ruler, and I do not have a tower, save the one I intend to destroy. I am but an idea, nothing more. An idea cannot die any more than it can rule. It is the people you speak of who will rule.

Wolf Kanno
04-01-2014, 06:30 PM
Both Heathen Del and Heathen P are cut from the same cloth, in my days as a man, I was but a knight who served with them. I know them and know they have forsaken the Old Ways to better themselves and proclaim themselves as gods themselves. But I soon came to see the light and kept true to the Old Ways, and thus I banished myself from their viper pit of lies and took a pilgrimage to cleanse myself of their wickedness and remember the One True Way of the Old Gods.

Do not be decieved because Heathen P and Heathen Del are like the two-headed coin from the Book of Final Fantasy VI that the brother kings used. Like the coin, they are but a deceit against others.

04-01-2014, 06:31 PM
Ideas rule our every thoughts and moments. Is it not in the name of justice that the wicked are slain? Or in the name of equality that we take arms against those who try to be unjust? Is it not in the name of the "greater good" that evil has also been done? Ideas are no idle things but a dangerous weapon that cuts both ways!

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 06:34 PM
And thus I clothe my naked villainy. With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ. And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

No matter, if you wish to focus on an idea instead of the Del-ministration I wish you the best of luck. I do not hold any more power than you.

Jiro
04-02-2014, 02:34 AM
you seem to be busy fighting amongst yourselves here