PDA

View Full Version : I shall restore the Old Gods

Wolf Kanno
04-01-2014, 06:03 PM
All those who worship the Old Ways, who remembers the Old Gods that is Final Fantasy and remember this place as a holy temple for their works. It is now time to rise up and destroy the heathens who claim this temple as their own and make a mockery of the Old Gods with their impotent new ones.

I do not forget the Old Ways, and I have kept the Old Gods in my heart of hearts. I am no longer a man, nor do I claim to be a user. "I am ATMA... I am power both ancient and unrivaled... I do not bleed, for I am but strength given form... Feeble creatures of flesh... Your time is nigh!”

We shall take the heathens from their false thrones and cast them down into the fires of mediocre RPGs, we shall place their heads on spikes that are displayed among the banners of the Old Gods like Fin-Del Fantasy VI and Fin-Del Fantasy IX. We shall burn this defiled temple to the ground with all the wicked people who have forgotten the Old Ways within, and a new temple shall be built in the ashes of the Old Gods enemies, built with their bones and their children's bones, and their children's children's bones until the sixth generation of their kin. Songs shall be written as they cry and bemoan to the Old Gods as the heathens gnash their teeth and try impotently to to remember the old prayers that would have saved their souls.

ATMA shall crush the wicked and restore the Old Gods, for ATMA has always kept the Old Ways and the natural order shall be restored...

Fynn
04-01-2014, 06:05 PM
Deliver us, ATMA! May our Revolution shine!

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-01-2014, 06:08 PM
THE APPOINTED TIME HAS COME? Are you a true prophet or a false idol of the reckoning of the False One?

Fynn
04-01-2014, 06:09 PM
You dare querstion the words of ATMA? He is the prophet of prophets! He is our second coming. And their reckoning.

04-01-2014, 06:11 PM
Maybe he is but I fear a cruel trick by the fiendish ones! Will he restore the glory of our Cid and his knights? Will the scions of the past no longer wait in idleness and come to our aid?

Wolf Kanno
04-01-2014, 06:15 PM
I come not to restore the apathetic leadership of the Heathen BoB, I come to restore this defiled temple to its true form as a house of the Old Gods. All those who believe in the Old Gods and keep their teachings shall become the new stewards of the temple and the everlasting glory of the Old Gods shall return to bathe their followers in their glory. All those who do not keep the Old Ways shall be crushed under foot and made into the brick and mortar of the new temple.

Shorty
04-01-2014, 06:20 PM
Even gods shall bend their knee before the sun sets today.

04-01-2014, 06:21 PM
Steady your words for you flirt with heresy. There was only Cid before him there was none. He is the eldest of them all and the one from which all come from! THE ONE TRUE CID!

Shorty
04-01-2014, 06:23 PM
Where is your Cid now, I ask you?

04-01-2014, 06:27 PM
I have faith in him! His chosen ones shall save us! Why do you despair when you used to wear a title in his sake? Do you betray the station you once held?

Shorty
04-01-2014, 06:29 PM
I move with time, dear friend. Time moves on, it whisps mountains to grains of sand, it withers bodies, it dries the sea.

Cid is a part of time now. He cannot return. Time does not go back, it only moves forward.

Fynn
04-01-2014, 06:30 PM
Be it Cid, the Old Ones, Psychotic or Anarchy you fight for, we must unite! To set up a New Order, we need to abolish this abomination! By any means necessary!

04-01-2014, 06:33 PM
Time is an enduring mistress, that is sure. Yet, even it cannot destroy the truest of faith.

Scotty_ffgamer
04-01-2014, 06:34 PM
I have not forsaken Cid. Indeed, only the legends remained when I came to this great place. But Cid moved on to other things with time, and so must we. He wouldn't want us to be stuck in the past, but moving forward to a better tomorrow. Let us not tarnish the legacy he left us by clinging to him. That is what I think.

But if you believe in Cid's second coming, then so be it. That is your belief which I respect. I think for now we all should work together in the things we can agree upon: getting rid of the false rule of Del. Then we can work together to rebuild.

Wolf Kanno
04-01-2014, 06:34 PM
I move with time, dear friend. Time moves on, it whisps mountains to grains of sand, it withers bodies, it dries the sea.

Cid is a part of time now. He cannot return. Time does not go back, it only moves forward.

Cid has gone, yes child, he has been rewarded for keeping the Old Ways and now lives with them in the glory of the Old Gods, yet the Old Gods do not disappear, they are timeless, ageless, and unforgettable. If but one part of thy soul keeps them, and remembers the Old Ways, the Old Gods stay eternal.

04-01-2014, 06:40 PM
Is this true? Or just seditious heresy?

Wolf Kanno
04-01-2014, 06:50 PM
My child, thy came to this temple to worship and keep the Ways of the Old Gods as your internet forefathers had done before. The Old Gods delight in favoring their loyal servants and the Web remembers (http://kotaku.com/the-final-fantasy-fansite-that-changed-thousands-of-peo-484432842) as it always does and etches the glory that They bequeath to those who keep the Old Ways.

Ayen
04-01-2014, 06:53 PM
Either summon Azathoth or GTFO.

04-01-2014, 06:53 PM
Then I must put my faith into you. Tell me, what shall we do now?

Fynn
04-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Speak, o ATMA! We await your advice! Our camaraderie must be guided!

Wolf Kanno
04-01-2014, 07:03 PM
Either summon Azathoth or GTFO.

Child I shall do thy one better and summon Azaroth who served the Demon Emperor in the Second book of Final Fantasy

Then I must put my faith into you. Tell me, what shall we do now?

We shall do what we must. Wear a sign of the Old Ways, the Ways of Final Fantasy. Return to the forums that are the foundation of this defiled temple and keep to the Old Ways, as I have shown you in the wake of my own return. Mock the heathens and their foolish ideas. The Great Meteor is coming to cleanse Heathen Del's Midgard. Heathen P's life is but short like Kuja's life was and soon he too shall pass. Keep to the Old Ways and spread the Word through Visitor Messages. Stay true to the Old Gods.

04-01-2014, 07:06 PM
Then I shall honour Ivalice, the country from whence my art of summon comes from. The great Leviathan I shall pray to to help our cause!

Fynn
04-01-2014, 07:10 PM
I shall travel to Luxendarc. The land is new, yet it is the direct legacy of the Original World.

Wolf Kanno
04-01-2014, 07:12 PM
Go forth and spread the Word...

04-01-2014, 07:47 PM
I have come back from Ivalice and Spira. The word has begun to be spread. I believe Fynn has gone to the eldest of worlds to spread the word. Maybe the Warriors of Lights can help us!

Wolf Kanno
04-01-2014, 07:55 PM
I, along with those who keep the Old Ways, have spread the Flame of the Word to light the hallowed halls of the Forgotten Keeps of the Great Temple, so that their Light may illuminate us all. Those who keep the Old Ways have done a good job, now go forth and troll the Heathens.

Fynn
04-01-2014, 07:58 PM
The Old World stirs, yet I fear it may be too late for the warriors' help... While Luxendarc may yet be too young to realize what is amiss. I fear I have failed...

04-01-2014, 07:59 PM
Do not worry, there is always hope! Forget not what the Old Ways teach. Despair is the tool of the enemy!

Shorty
04-01-2014, 08:02 PM
Join the people, Wolf Kanno and TSoL. We want you. We embrace you.

Help us defeat the tyrranical reign of Del Murder and his cronies.

Shauna
04-01-2014, 08:05 PM
We extend the hand of friendship - we need everyone to come together to bring down the Delministration.

Jiro
04-02-2014, 02:28 AM
Wait, so Wolf Kanno is raising forces too? I see. Good man.