PDA

View Full Version : Good evening, General Chat.

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 06:23 PM
Allow me first to apologise for this interruption. I do, like many of you, appreciate the comforts of every day routine- the security of the familiar of nobody posting in any newbie threads, the tranquility of the repetition of shirtless Chris in the photo thread. I enjoy them as much as any member. But in the spirit of commemoration, whereby those important events of the past, usually associated with someone's banning or the end of some awful bloody Cid’s Knight Contest, a celebration of a nice forum event, I thought we could mark this April 1st, a day that is sadly no longer remembered, by taking some time out of our daily forum posting activities to sit down and have a little chat.

There are of course those who do not want me to make this thread. I suspect even now, warned posts are being submitted, and men with ban hammers will soon be on their way. Why? Because while the threat of banishment may be used in lieu of a good thread, words will always retain their power. Words offer the means to meaning, and for those who will listen, the enunciation of truth. And the truth is, there is something terribly wrong with this forum, isn't there? Cruelty and injustice, bad “Del” puns and oppression. And where once you had the freedom to object in the Feedback Forum, to think and speak as you saw fit, you now have censors and systems of surveillance coercing your conformity and soliciting your submission. Parker is on staff. How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

I know why you did it. I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? Awful “debates” in Eyes on Each Other, SuperMillionaire hijacking The Lounge, Moogle Hugs. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now Delministrator of Power, Del Murder. He promised you an RPG forum, he promised you terrible attempts at humour, and all he demanded in return was your rep. During the Thunderdome I sought to end that silence. In the Thunderdome I destroyed Del Murder, to remind this forum of what it has forgotten.

Ten years ago a great member wished to embed the First of April forever in our memory. Her hope was to remind EoFF that fairness, justice, and cleaning up cat vomit are more than words, they are perspectives. So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this forums staff remain unknown to you, then I would suggest you allow the First of April to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside outside the gates of the Staff Forum, wearing this mask as your avatar, and together we shall give them a First of April that shall never, ever be forgot.

Shorty
04-01-2014, 06:26 PM
Are you like, a crazy person?

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 06:27 PM
I am quite sure they will say so.

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-01-2014, 06:29 PM
Words are idle chatter until action is met with them.

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 06:30 PM
And I have invited you to action. Will you heed the call, sir? Will you stand with me against oppression?

04-01-2014, 06:34 PM
All I hear are sweet words from you no action. You cannot merely say you call us to arms yet have only offered us words for comfort.

Fynn
04-01-2014, 06:35 PM
I will stand! We will stand! In our camaraderie, we will stand! And they will fall!

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Is defeating Del in the Thunderdome not a stand? Is defying the law on avatars not action? Is making this thread not a direct challenge? I have left myself exposed, because I believe in the idea.

No sir, I have made my invitation clear.
So if you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this forums staff remain unknown to you, then I would suggest you allow the First of April to pass unmarked. But if you see what I see, if you feel as I feel, and if you would seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside outside the gates of the Staff Forum, wearing this mask as your avatar, and together we shall give them a First of April that shall never, ever be forgot.The choice is yours now. I cannot convince you, nor would I try to do so.

Shorty
04-01-2014, 06:37 PM
All I hear are sweet words from you no action. You cannot merely say you call us to arms yet have only offered us words for comfort.

If you believe in a cause, it is you who must act, instead of waiting to be sold an idea as if you were being sold an act of magic by a magician.

It is you who must act. Psychotic is the vessel of a revolution, but he cannot bring it upon his own shoulders.

Pumpkin
04-01-2014, 06:38 PM
There are too many of these threads

But I supported Psy in the Thunderdome and I shall support him now. Because pink

04-01-2014, 06:38 PM
The problem is we cannot change our avatars! Regardless of what we try it is being masked by his monotony!

Shorty
04-01-2014, 06:40 PM
Change what you can. Change your signatures!

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 06:40 PM
The problem is we cannot change our avatars! Regardless of what we try it is being masked by his monotony!If enough people make a stand, if enough people believe, anything is possible.

04-01-2014, 06:42 PM
Again, platitudes. If you are truly Psychotic, then you should hold some power still!

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 06:44 PM
As I told you, I hold no more power than you. It is the people who truly hold the power. If you have made your choice not to stand with us then you may wish to leave this thread, so as not to put yourself in the firing line. I wish you all the best.

04-01-2014, 06:45 PM
I tried and failed to change my avatar. Mildly disappointed Psy. :/

Wolf Kanno
04-01-2014, 06:46 PM
I tell you children, that he is no usurper, under his mask is the face of that Heathen Del for Heathen P is but like him. He may say he stands for chaos and bringing down Del but even his cheating could not defeat him. Instead, turn back to the Old Gods, for they do not ask of ye to bear the Heathens faces nor ask thee to make stupid puns. They are the Old Ways which brought every user to this once glorious temple that has been defiled by the heathens.

Scotty_ffgamer
04-01-2014, 06:47 PM
His power comes in the form of an idea, as he said. An idea cannot die. Ideas are bulletproof. Ideas are Del-proof. He has spoken of his deeds in the Thunderdome. He has made this thread. He has changed his avatar. He has power, but he is no more powerful than the people. Del is no more powerful than the people. ATMA is no more powerful than the people.

Sure, Psychotic may have gotten past the avatar thing while we can't. Sure, Del has tried hard to take away our identities and make us believe that we have no power and that he has all the power. The mistake would be believing his lies. Change your sig. Make threads. Be vocal. Band together with others that follow the ideals of a Del-less rule, and it will come to pass.

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 06:55 PM
Masks for all :)

Ayen
04-01-2014, 06:57 PM
wearing this mask as your avatar

I'd like my old avatar back, thanks. If I have to stare at this ugly mug to my left any longer I'm going to barf.

Fynn
04-01-2014, 06:58 PM
Let us embrace this mask! May it be a symbol of hope and freedom! We may be few, but we are powerful! Freedom is ours for the taking!

04-01-2014, 06:58 PM
You say you are just as powerful as the rest of us, but clearly that is a lie for you have just did what no ordinary member could!

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 07:00 PM
wearing this mask as your avatar

I'd like my old avatar back, thanks. If I have to stare at this ugly mug to my left any longer I'm going to barf.When the Del-ministration has been held accountable for its atrocities, you will have the freedom once more to choose your own avatar. Alone I am not powerful enough to change every avatar back. Together we can do it. Will you stand with me?
You say you are just as powerful as the rest of us, but clearly that is a lie for you have just did what no ordinary member could!I didn't do it. Remember what I told you.

The problem is we cannot change our avatars! Regardless of what we try it is being masked by his monotony!If enough people make a stand, if enough people believe, anything is possible.

Fynn
04-01-2014, 07:01 PM
We need this power if we are to stand against the likes of Del and Crop!

And Kalevala! :mad2:

Ayen
04-01-2014, 07:02 PM
Will you stand with me?

I never stopped :cool:

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 07:14 PM
In a few hours, we will march into the Staff Forum. A forum is a symbol, as is the act of spamming it. Symbols are given power by people. Alone, a symbol is meaningless, but with enough people, spamming up a forum can change EoFF.

If you wish to join in the spamfest, you know what to do. Otherwise I fear you will not be able to gain access to that forum.

Fynn
04-01-2014, 07:18 PM
I have not the access to it!

Were all my efforts in vain then? Could it be, that I must be the first to fall in the Revolution I have rallied? Or is this just an illusion, and I had no part in this from the start...?

My comrades, I pray that your endeavor is successful... Were I to be a part of it.,,

04-01-2014, 07:18 PM
Combating elitism with other forms of elitism, yay!

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 07:22 PM
I have not the access to it!

Were all my efforts in vain then? Could it be, that I must be the first to fall in the Revolution I have rallied? Or is this just an illusion, and I had no part in this from the start...?

My comrades, I pray that your endeavor is successful... Were I to be a part of it.,,Not yet - I have no more access to it than you. There will need to be more of us, I think. When we attack, the barrier will fall. Look for the signal.

Del Murder
04-01-2014, 07:25 PM
Ah, the 'wall of text' defense. An admirable play, but a futile one.

Mr. Shauna, tear down this wall of text.

Shauna
04-01-2014, 07:41 PM
I pledge my allegiance to P. Down with the Delministration!

Shorty
04-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Shauna, I'm so glad you're here!

Shauna
04-01-2014, 07:44 PM
It has taken me too long to see the truth amongst the lies. Now that my eyes have been opened, I will not stop until Mr Shauna is safely home!

Ayen
04-01-2014, 07:46 PM
Below video tagged for cursing.

wWgZEo_9lh0

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 07:48 PM
It has taken me too long to see the truth amongst the lies. Now that my eyes have been opened, I will not stop until Mr Shauna is safely home!Alas that we have all lost those we love to the Del-ministration.

Scotty_ffgamer
04-01-2014, 07:54 PM
Unfortunately I will have gone to my place of employment during the attack on the staff forums, but I shall be sending good thoughts towards the victory of the tearing down of the Delministration. Just know that it's possible. I believed I could do it once, and that belief got me there. (http://home.eyesonff.com/staff-forum/155230-name-changes.html#post3387045) Alas, I squandered the opportunity for I didn't yet realize the gravity of the situation. And I couldn't sustain access through my power alone. The face of our resistance is already there, though. It is possible, and we will succeed.

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 07:57 PM
Don't worry, I expect the spam assault shall last for hours. April the First lasts for a long while yet in EoFF's birthplace, California.

Dat Matt
04-01-2014, 07:58 PM
A Delight, Del.

Do you delinquents detest democracy? Do not distress. The descent of "Del" has been destined for decades. Deciding to defend against the Delministration shows determination. Drivel, a declaration of distrust. You dabble in the digital battleground. You duck into dank corners, deflecting and diverting the world of Del. Denounce us now, death dawns for those who do.

You dare to dance so dangerously, P? Damnation is demanded by the destined. Decreed are the deeds of Del. Delonites will demask your deity. Delay your destiny, if you dare.

Shorty
04-01-2014, 08:12 PM
KING IN THE NORTH

KING IN THE NORTH

Nicolas
04-01-2014, 08:23 PM
KING IN THE NORTH

KING IN THE NORTH

If I recall, the fate of your so called 'King' is much deserved.

Shorty
04-01-2014, 08:24 PM
If we're talking about stories that have already been written before, then yes. But we're still writing this one.

Shauna
04-01-2014, 08:25 PM
We will ensure that this tale is written with us, the people, as the victors.

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 08:27 PM
The attack is soon! Make yourselves ready!

Shorty
04-01-2014, 08:29 PM
The ending is nearer than you think, and it is already written. All that we have left to choose is the correct moment to begin.

Dat Matt
04-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Of course it will "Dear".

Ayen
04-01-2014, 08:30 PM
There's no demonic Santa writing this story.

Iceglow
04-01-2014, 08:42 PM
My brother, I did not stand with you for I was already ahead of you chasing down the foe and putting them to the axe and sword! Though now you are here we will truly show them the meaning of family!

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 08:52 PM
THE WALLS ARE DOWN! ONWARDS!

Del Murder
04-01-2014, 08:54 PM
What is this breach!

Shauna
04-01-2014, 08:55 PM
WE ARE THROUGH!

Dat Matt
04-01-2014, 08:55 PM
Del!?

Shorty
04-01-2014, 08:56 PM
TRUE POWER CANNOT BE STOPPED

Shauna
04-01-2014, 08:56 PM
Your time is up, Delministration!

Shorty
04-01-2014, 08:57 PM
TRUE POWER CANNOT BE STOPPED

dg8QgUIKXHw

(nsfw probably)

Kalevala
04-01-2014, 09:22 PM
We need this power if we are to stand against the likes of Del and Crop!

And Kalevala! :mad2:

Stand against the likes of us? My darling Flynn, you can barely crawl.

Shorty
04-01-2014, 09:23 PM
Who's Flynn?

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 09:23 PM
I promised you all that Rome would burn.

Kalevala
04-01-2014, 09:25 PM
Who's Flynn?

Look, they do not even know those who they claim to stand with.

Shorty
04-01-2014, 09:26 PM
Flynn, please raise your hand so we can identify you.

Iceglow
04-01-2014, 09:30 PM
I see a white wizard, perhaps this is whom the little yappy dog speaks of?

Shorty
04-01-2014, 09:31 PM
Maybe. I see a white wizard as well, but he is not named Flynn.

Perhaps Kalevala is calling for Kevin Flynn? He won't save you, friend.

Kalevala
04-01-2014, 09:31 PM
Hold your tongue, Iceglow.

The Corgipupalypse is nigh.

Iceglow
04-01-2014, 09:41 PM
My tongue cannot be held for what I do I do for us all!

Fynn
04-01-2014, 09:46 PM
It's FYNN, you Laddy impostor!

Iceglow
04-01-2014, 09:48 PM
I think he may have gone full derp on us Fynn.

Kalevala
04-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Tremble!

Fynn
04-01-2014, 09:57 PM
Laddy did it so much better, like, totes! :onoes:

Iceglow
04-01-2014, 09:59 PM
Why Kalevala, I see you post your corgi pictures and yet, all I picture in my mind is this:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlKBm4H_09ugRzgcvt3FXYe2G8-ujZWhz1fBG5tcqITXrkpwbL

Kalevala
04-01-2014, 10:01 PM
I'm sure you often pictured Natalie Portman long before The Corgipupalypse, friend. What you get up to behind closed doors is of no concern to The Corgi.

Iceglow
04-01-2014, 10:09 PM
This may be true :shifty: but at least the women I dream of are part of this great victory. Your corgipocalypse cannot win it cannot even stave off the inevitable!

Shorty
04-01-2014, 10:10 PM
come on guys

Ayen
04-01-2014, 10:11 PM
Tremble!

How generous. You've grown in size so I can save bullets.

Iceglow
04-01-2014, 10:12 PM
Renounce the power of the Del, all will be forgiven. Look to the example of what happens to those who resist!

Jess
04-01-2014, 10:24 PM
I just logged in and I am so confused right now.

Shauna
04-01-2014, 10:25 PM
Don't worry, Jess. Your freedom is at hand!

Iceglow
04-01-2014, 10:26 PM
Del has siezed the forums. This is his downfall. Viva la revolution!

Jiro
04-02-2014, 02:11 AM
oh yay let's install a new dictator god you people are so easily swayed please never play mafia