PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and Gentlemen... - Another thread title corrected by your new pals!

Dat Matt
04-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Ladies and gentlemen, er, we've just lost the picture, but, uh, what we've seen speaks for itself. The Eyes on Fin-Del Fantasy forum has been taken over -- "conquered", if you will -- by a master race of Delonites. It's difficult to tell from this vantage point whether they will consume the captive forum men or merely enslave them. One thing is for certain, there is no stopping them; the Delonites will soon be here.

potatohttp://i.imgur.com/vy17ZR8.png[/IMG]

And I, for one, welcome our new del-verlords. I'd like to remind them that as a trusted Forum Poster, I can be helpful in rounding up others to toil in their underground sugar caves.

Fynn
04-01-2014, 06:41 PM
We shall not falter! Our comrades will prevail! With ATMA with his Old Gods and Psychotic on our side, we stand mighty and Freedom will once again be ours!

Del Murder
04-01-2014, 07:20 PM
Thank you Mr. Shauna. I see my bribe of a signed LR poster has been put to good use. Your praise is welcome and encouraged. Now I will put your faith to the test: Are you willing to go up against your namesake of the former Cid's Knights in support of the One True Del?

Shauna
04-01-2014, 07:37 PM
Now hold on here. I was very much a fence-sitter regarding this regime.

I could deal with the hostile takeover of the forum. Even the removal of my staff title was something I could overlook, with the thoughts of our golden future.

But indoctrinating Mr Shauna? He is lost to me forever now, and I only thought that League of Legends could do that. I will not stand for this. You have made an enemy this day, Del Murder. I will not rest until this forum is free of your cruel vice-like grip.

Ayen
04-01-2014, 07:38 PM
Now hold on here. I was very much a fence-sitter regarding this regime.

I could deal with the hostile takeover of the forum. Even the removal of my staff title was something I could overlook, with the thoughts of our golden future.

But indoctrinating Mr Shauna? He is lost to me forever now, and I only thought that League of Legends could do that. I will not stand for this. You have made an enemy this day, Del Murder. I will not rest until this forum is free of your cruel vice-like grip.

Welcome to the revolution.

Shorty
04-01-2014, 07:38 PM
WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT

DEL MURDER TEARING TRUSTED FORUMS COUPLES APART

Wolf Kanno
04-01-2014, 07:41 PM
That is simply Heathen Del's way...

Del Murder
04-01-2014, 07:46 PM
WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT

We are all One Couple, united under Father Del.

Ayen
04-01-2014, 07:47 PM
WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT

We are all One Couple, united under Father Del.

Gross.

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-01-2014, 07:48 PM
Ewww...

Dat Matt
04-01-2014, 08:08 PM
Fight us if you will shauna. You should know by now that there is only love for one in my heart.

I cast away my name. I fight for him now. I am, Mr. Del.

Shauna
04-01-2014, 08:13 PM
oiTupZ1m7MQ

Pumpkin
04-01-2014, 09:05 PM
http://www.ohmagif.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/cute-collapsing-towers-animation.gif

Ayen
04-01-2014, 11:49 PM
http://www.ohmagif.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/cute-collapsing-towers-animation.gif

That is so cute and sad at the same time it's just -- it's just -- why would you post that!?

Jiro
04-02-2014, 02:02 AM
And down it goes, spoiling the tea party.