PDA

View Full Version : Do you fear the future?

Crop
04-01-2014, 06:45 PM
Greetings my users...nay - my friends.

There seems to be rumbles of discontent within the user base since the crowning of the one true ruler of the forums...or is it rumbles of fear?
I understand that change can bring such fear, but those who feedthe fear, those such as Fynn and 'P' only wish for chaos.

Look upon those who support the noble Del, look at how they are rewarded. What I ask of you now, dear member, is simple - Support Del. That's it. That's all you have to do. Once you do, those instigators of fear that I spoke of earlier will lose their power over you. Lose their ability to bring chaos to order.

Know this - The age of Del is here to stay forever. Prolonging the suffering of the forum is you choice, but soon The Great Del will lose patience with those who bring discontent, and his retribution will be swift and just. Support Del and you have nothing to fear.

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-01-2014, 06:46 PM
I do not fear the future, but you False Idols and Usurpers should!

Fynn
04-01-2014, 06:49 PM
The future you speak of is naught but an illusion.

Fellow users! This is nothing but mindless propaganda, made to contain us! For together we have the potential to shape our future! We can regain our freedom and abandon the darkness of this age!

Del is but a man!

And what is a man to an army?

We stand strong, the Old Gods look kindly upon us! We shall regain what is rightfully ours!

How ironic your name is, Crop. As our champion noted, you will learn to reap what you sow.

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 06:52 PM
Hello, Crop. I have come for you.

Spooniest
04-01-2014, 06:53 PM
I was terrified. No more neutral zone. It never even occurred to me to take Gorkon at his word.

Wolf Kanno
04-01-2014, 07:09 PM
Why should I fear? I have kept true to the Old Gods and their Ways. They existed before Del, they will exist after he has been struck down. The Old Gods are eternal and every user who finds themselves in this defiled temple knows this to be true, for thou hast made the Great Pilgrimage to this Holy Place, not for Del, not for the ideas of P, but because thou art followers of the Old Gods. It is you who should quiver in fear, your end will not be swift.

Del Murder
04-01-2014, 08:04 PM
There is no need to fear the future or anything else under the One Del. All those who follow me will have all their decisions made and their entire life planned. You will no longer need to fear what your next post will be, which thread to open, or who to vote for in the upcoming Dellies. Free your mind from these decisions so that you can truly be at peace.

Pumpkin
04-01-2014, 08:58 PM
http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/ftpuploads/bloguploads/funny-cartoon-network-gifs-johnny-bravo-dress.gif

Jiro
04-02-2014, 02:26 AM
I find it comical that ToriJ starts fearing the end of the world as the Del Murder campaign comes into existence and a short time later everything crumbles. HEY GUYS MAYBE YOU MISSED IT BY A BEAT AND NOW YOU'RE HELPING DESTRUCTION

Ayen
04-02-2014, 02:44 AM
I find it comical that ToriJ starts fearing the end of the world as the Del Murder campaign comes into existence and a short time later everything crumbles. HEY GUYS MAYBE YOU MISSED IT BY A BEAT AND NOW YOU'RE HELPING DESTRUCTION

http://31.media.tumblr.com/7a01fad56d40a67d366fb58cabe71f77/tumblr_mq4z97dX0h1s9ctlvo1_500.gif

I HAVE BECOME THE VERY THING I SET OUT TO STOP!

black orb
04-02-2014, 02:52 AM
>>> Of Final Fantasy? yeah, im very worried..:luca:

Ayen
04-02-2014, 02:56 AM
At least there's still time for one last ci-- AHH! I'VE CHANGED INTO AN OLD GUY!

http://i.imgur.com/Kgw7T0w.gif

Jiro
04-02-2014, 04:17 AM
Such a remarkable transformation :(