PDA

View Full Version : Freedom.

Shorty
04-01-2014, 07:46 PM
Freedom is a simple enough concept. We all want our freedoms, don't we?

Del Murder wants to take your freedom away from you. Have you seen what he's done to the avatars of the masses? Have you seen the discussions taking place in the Staff Forum? Do you see?

Wolf Kanno seeks to enslave you to gods. False gods who wish to impose their will on you. False gods who are nothing more than ghosts in our time now.

Psychotic only asks you to exercise your own will. Your will to stand up against these monsters who wish to exercise their power over you, their words, their dreams.

Are you going to give it to them? Are you going to bend the knee? Are you going to enslave yourself?

Stand with Psychotic. Stand for a vision. Stand for an ideal. Stand for yourselves. Stand for a forum.

Together we can restore the justice to the people. But only if we work together.

Del Murder
04-01-2014, 07:49 PM
Freedom is a lie. It is the bonds that chain us to a life of strife and malice. Liberate yourselves from the burden of choice! Cast aside the shackles of willpower! There is only One True Path and only following it together are we truly free.

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-01-2014, 07:49 PM
The Old Ways are true to our freedom! The heroes of the Old Ways fought to destroy the evil that Del represents! Do not speak heresy about them! Have you forgotten their sagas so easily?

Ayen
04-01-2014, 07:50 PM
Nobody takes Chloe Grace Moretz away from me.

Gott ist tot!

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 07:50 PM
Will you join in our crusade? Who will be strong and stand with me? Somewhere beyond the King-Del Hearts Forum is there an EoFF you long to see? When the typing of your posts echoes the beating of a drum there is a thread about to be made when tomorrow comes.

Shauna
04-01-2014, 07:51 PM
FREEEEDOOOOOOOM!

...wait, I feel like my references are getting crossed here.

Fynn
04-01-2014, 07:52 PM
We need not choose who to follow! We need only pick out Adversary. At whomever's hands it may be, Del must fall. No ideals matter, only power. The power to break free. The end justifies the means. Only by surrendering ideals for this short while, can we gain liberation. For we are all comrades, and united, we shall dwarf the tyrant!

Nicolas
04-01-2014, 08:03 PM
Your ruse to incite anarchy in the name of freedom is no more than the lie of freedom itself truly exists. You will always be bound to the rules of those that seek to 'inspire' you. Your ideals will betray you.
You will falter.
You will fall.
You are nothing more than pawns under the ideas of Psychotic.

But Del will be there to pick up your pieces.

Psychotic
04-01-2014, 08:06 PM
Your ruse to incite anarchy in the name of freedom is no more than the lie of freedom itself truly exists. You will always be bound to the rules of those that seek to 'inspire' you. Your ideals will betray you.
You will falter.
You will fall.

But Del will be there to pick up your pieces.We are oft to blame in this, - 'Tis too much proved - that with devotion's visage. And pious action we do sugar o'er.

Parker
04-01-2014, 08:06 PM
ah yes, the freedom of having all my badass posts snipped and double posts merged

Ayen
04-01-2014, 08:07 PM
You will falter.
You will fall.

But Del will be there to pick up your pieces.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/b0a3185016b9db2c1443202402595974/tumblr_n39wyybfOX1tqabwno1_500.gif

Fynn
04-01-2014, 08:07 PM
There are no ideals, Parker.

Only F I N A L F A N T A S Y

Scotty_ffgamer
04-01-2014, 08:08 PM
Do you hear this, Del?

Do you hear the people sing? Singing the song of angry men. It is the music of a people who will not be slaves to Del! For the typing of our posts echoes the beating of the drums, and our freedom will return when tomorrow comes!

Fynn
04-01-2014, 08:12 PM
Ieyui

Nobomeno

Renmiri

Yojuyomo

Hasate kanae

Kutamae

Dat Matt
04-01-2014, 08:21 PM
Struggle all you will. Del Rewards those who side with him. Those who oppose will be... Disposed of.

Cling onto your "Freedom" for now. Enjoy the illusion of fighting under your aligned banner. It wont last.

Crop
04-01-2014, 08:44 PM
You laughable fools. Who do you think is in charge here? Who do you think is leading this world into light? Del rewards those who follow his path, Psy asks for meaningless blood, sweat and tears.

Shorty
04-01-2014, 08:45 PM
The devil will reward you, too, if you sell your soul to him. Psychotic asks only that we stand united for the will of the people.

You're running somebody else's dreams, buddy. I feel sorry for you.

Shauna
04-01-2014, 08:46 PM
Psy asks for meaningless blood, sweat and tears.

Del doesn't ask for this. He just takes it from you, with no choice on your part.

Del Murder
04-01-2014, 08:46 PM
Give and you will be forGiven.

Iceglow
04-01-2014, 09:04 PM
It is in the white flames of burning flags we find a world worth dying for. Though the corruption of the Delnimistration can be felt touching our very souls, beating and battering us so hard that we don't feel anymore. We must take this life, take this strife and use it to lead us on to victory.

You can incarcerate the man ban me and torture me but at the end of the day, whilst I have my mind, I am free!

Jiro
04-02-2014, 02:22 AM
no, you've chained yourself with your own posts