PDA

View Full Version : Would you watch it?

Mercen-X
04-02-2014, 04:26 AM
This is a hypothetical thread devoted to ideas that haven't been realized into movies or television series yet, but would likely end up being made eventually.

My first thought is of K!ngdom Hearts (actually, my first thought was of F!nal Fantasy, but I've talked about that to the point of its death, beaten horse corpse, resurrection, and second death). Basically, I think the way a K!ngdom Hearts movie or series would go is to have very little in the way of relation to the games. It would be stand-alone while still having some kind of Disney movie crossover. Genre Savviness tells me the movie would be completely original, with only a vague mention of K!ngdom Hearts, Xehanort, the importance of the Keyblade, etc. Instead it would be about some new enemy (and whatever Disney villains are included in the film) and this would be a "one-stop" sidestory on Sora's continued journey. One advantage a movie would have is that if they did the "musical" portion, it wouldn't be as annoying as being forced to participate in it as they did with Atlantica in II.
Making a KH movie that was a Disney movie crossover would likely be lame, but maybe they could crossover with some other aspect, either the television shows, cartoons, less epic movies, or maybe just the stuff from Pixar we have been dreading to see in the games.
OH! Maybe Wreck-it Ralph 2 could devote most of its energy to playing around in the K!ngdom Hearts universe. Okay... too far.

Feel free to propose a movie or series that you would like to see realized.