PDA

View Full Version : Any EoFFers streaming this game? Marshall Banana is!

Loony BoB
04-02-2014, 08:41 PM
I just noticed that Monda, aka Marshall Banana, is streaming her playthrough (http://www.twitch.tv/milkteawithboba) of this game. Anyone else doing this? Post in here if you are!

Psychotic
04-02-2014, 08:44 PM
I enjoyed watching her fighting an Ochu a while ago!

Scotty_ffgamer
04-02-2014, 08:47 PM
I have no way to stream it since I don't have any of the needed equipment. I wish I could. It's cool we have someone doing it though!

Sephiroth
04-02-2014, 08:50 PM
If I get a capture card I stream whichever Final Fantasy you want to see.

Jiro
04-03-2014, 02:32 AM
I have no way to stream it since I don't have any of the needed equipment. I wish I could. It's cool we have someone doing it though!

Yeah, I'm in the process of conning people into giving me capture software or whatever I need for the PC but how do you even do this for a console

Carl the Llama
04-03-2014, 05:17 AM

Yeah, I'm in the process of conning people into giving me capture software or whatever I need for the PC but how do you even do this for a console

I to would be interested in finding out how people stream the PS3!

Aside from that I tried loading her stream earlier but it just had the loading screen for about 10 minutes so I gave up.

Marshall Banana
04-04-2014, 05:11 AM
Looks like I need to turn down my settings. The frame rate of the last video sucks at times. >_>

Also, I can't figure out why I'm getting gray thumbnails on Twitch. =(

For PC, use something like Xsplit (free) or FRAPS.

For console, there are cheap and expensive solutions. I chose the expensive solution, because I'm lazy and it's the most convenient (I have a Hauppauge device). xD I like being able to go back and watch my play-throughs, so it's worth it to me to have a device that supports HD quality (streaming quality isn't amazing, obviously, but if I capture video directly to my computer, it's great) and can stream (Hauppauge provides capture software with streaming options to YouTube, Twitch, and...ustream, I think?), so I don't always have to store huge videos on one of my computers or spend hours uploading videos somewhere afterward. Hauppauge also provides the cables you need to connect to newer consoles. Setup time is about 15, 20 minutes? In short, I like the Hauppauge PVR 2 and recommend it. :monster:

Dat Matt
04-07-2014, 08:45 PM
Myself and Miss Shauna were considering doing some streaming. There was 2 main issues. The capture device we bought broke after 30 seconds of use, and we have awful internet.

FFX HD is on the list of games we were going to stream though...

Sephex
04-08-2014, 01:50 AM
As some people know, I stream, but it always through emulators on my PC. I don't have a way to stream stuff played on my TV. Wish I did.

Jiro
04-08-2014, 08:19 AM
Oh, yeah, internet is a worry. Given that I have never been able to watch a twitch stream properly...