PDA

View Full Version : April Game Releases

Ayen
04-03-2014, 11:28 AM
Yes, it's that time again. Time for me to go over all the games coming out this month and ask the question, "What will you be getting?"

1st: Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate [Win] [PSN] [XBLA] [WiiU]
Goat Simulator [Win]
Mercenary Kings [PS4]
MLB 14: The Snow [PS3] [PSVita]

3rd: Don Bradman Cricket 14 [PS3] [X360]

4th: The Elder Scrolls Online [Win] [Mac]

8th: Kinect Sports Rival [XBO]
Titanfall [X360]
The Wolf Among Us Episode 3: A Crooked Mile [Win] [Mac] [PSN]

9th: The Wolf Among Us Episode 3: A Crooked Mile [XBLA]

10th: Trials Frontier [iOS]

11th: Disney Magical World [3DS]

14th: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn [PS4]

15th: 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil [PS3] [X360]
Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars [PSVita] [3DS]
Moebius: Empire Rising [Win] [Mac]
War of the Vikings [Win]

16th: Trials Fusion [XBLA] [XBO] [PS4]

18th: Tropico 5 [Win] [Mac] [Lin] [X360]
Wargame Red Dragon [Win]

22th: Demon Gaze [PSVita]

24th: Trials Fusion [Win]

25h: Dark Souls II [Win]
NES Remix 2 [WiiU]

29th: Daylight [Win] [PS4]
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle [PS3]
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 [Win] [PS3] [PS4] [WiiU] [X360] [XBO] [3DS] [Droid] [iOS]

30th: Child of Light [Win] [PS3] [PS4] [WiiU] [X360] [XBO]

So far the ones that stand out to me are Goat Simulator, The Elder Scrolls Online, War of the Vikings, NES Remix 2, Daylight and The Amazing Spider-Man 2. No PS4 so if I ever do get around to checking out FFXIV it'll be the PC version. I'm curious to see how The Elder Scrolls Online hold up once it's finally released. I've heard good things.

Bubba
04-03-2014, 12:54 PM
MLB 14: The Snow [PS3] [PSVita]

Scotty_ffgamer
04-03-2014, 01:38 PM
Goat Simulator is the only thing on this list that I really want, but I just plopped a bunch of money down on a PS4 so I will be holding off on Goat Simulator for a bit. I'm getting Mercenary Kings when my PS4 comes in today since it's free on PS+ though.

Ayen
04-03-2014, 01:59 PM
Goat Simulator is the only thing on this list that I really want, but I just plopped a bunch of money down on a PS4 so I will be holding off on Goat Simulator for a bit. I'm getting Mercenary Kings when my PS4 comes in today since it's free on PS+ though.

I expect an unboxing thread from you when it's shipped in.

Bolivar
04-03-2014, 02:35 PM
I played Mercenary Kings last night with friends over drinks and hookah. The game is totally killing that "back in the days" Contra vibe and its 16-bit aesthetic is off the hook.

If you have PS+ but no PS4, you can "purchase" the games from the store so if you plan on getting the console eventually, it will be in your library to download.

Bubba
04-03-2014, 03:11 PM
In all seriousness though, I really want MLB 14: The Show.

If anyone from the States wants to send me a copy of this then that would be great.

Scotty_ffgamer
04-03-2014, 03:14 PM

I expect an unboxing thread from you when it's shipped in.

I might. There's a good chance I won't, though.

Shorty
04-03-2014, 06:25 PM
9th: The Wolf Among Us Episode 3: A Crooked Mile[XBLA]

WAIT WHEN THE SHIT DID THE SECOND EPISODE COME OUT

I'm so far behind on gaming. :(

Shauna
04-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Wow there is nothing good this month.

...thank goodness. I can save some cash.

Bolivar
04-03-2014, 07:11 PM
Going off my earlier post about Mercenary Kings, it looks like this month will be bookended by amazing downloadable titles:

Child of Light rhymes fairy tale charms with JRPG arms (http://m.joystiq.com/2014/04/03/child-of-light-rhymes-fairy-tale-charms-with-jrpg-arms/?post=1&icid=joystiq_home_latest_art)

Ayen
04-04-2014, 12:43 AM

WAIT WHEN THE trout DID THE SECOND EPISODE COME OUT

February.

Del Murder
04-04-2014, 09:19 PM
Child of Light looks fun. That's about it.

Psychotic
04-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Ehhh, nothing really appeals. I did enjoy the first Wolf Among Us episode and I do usually have a football game for the World Cup but I don't desperately feel the need to get either right now.

Kalevala
04-05-2014, 12:42 AM

I thought the same thing when I saw The Elder Scrolls Online is being released today. I feel like such an out-of-sync old man.

Vyk
04-05-2014, 05:12 AM
I need to save money, but Child of Light is the only thing that I know anything about which interests me. I don't know a lot about Moebius or Conception or... a lot of them

Ayen
04-05-2014, 05:31 AM

I thought the same thing when I saw The Elder Scrolls Online is being released today. I feel like such an out-of-sync old man.

Hey, that's my job. I have a rock I sleep under and everything. You can't take this from me!

Dat Matt
04-05-2014, 11:56 AM
Wow there is nothing good this month.

...thank goodness. I can save some cash.

You can help me pay off some of my crippling debt from all the crap i've bought recently then!

Lol videogames.