PDA

View Full Version : funny things you notice about TV shows.

Iceglow
04-06-2014, 12:54 AM
So I've recently decided to try and sit through all the Stargate series in sequence and currently I'm on season 4 of SG1. Well after getting to episode 14 I noticed that there's a very repeat pattern in the format of the show focussinng on Daniel Jackson.

Whenever Daniel Jackson gets involved with a girl, the girl will without fail wind up being taken by a Go'auld and dying at some point. Or he winds up with the Go'auld women wanting him. So far this has happened with the 3 romantic interests they include for him:

Sha'rae became the first victim of the Jackson curse when she becomes host to Apothis' wife and fathers his forbidden child. Teal'c killed her.

Next up, he becomes the lover of Hathor when under mind control. Hathor a very old Go'auld winds up dead after O'Neil chucks her in to a cryogenic freezer.

Then Sarah, his former girlfriend and student under his old professor winds up becoming host to the in stasis Go'auld Osiris.

Clearly women ought to steer well clear of Daniel Jackson in the SG-1 universe.

What other silly little things have you notice which almost become a running joke in TV shows?

Carl the Llama
04-06-2014, 02:12 AM
GoT I noticed you start to like a character AND THEN THEY DIE!!!

Shaibana
04-07-2014, 05:06 PM
*starts hating every GOT character*
i hope they are save now D:

since i can not find any good tv show, i only have The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones.

every tv-show is about crime these days. they are even comming in my native languag now :l
there are like 10000000000 crime series and i am so tired of it.
besides hating crime series in general, i want a show with a continues story.
i dont want a different story every episode with a story about the main characters at the background.
and it has to be a bit credible
.. *looks at arrow, those masks aint fooling anyone*
Rick Grimes never holds his gun straight.. is the end of his gun that heavy?

Dark_Valentine
04-12-2014, 03:15 AM
GoT I noticed you start to like a character AND THEN THEY DIE!!!
yes, this is particularly true with GoT =/

Ayen
04-12-2014, 04:58 AM
I notice people hold their guns sideways when there's no advantage whatsoever to holding your gun like that.

Shaibana
04-12-2014, 11:29 AM
hah! toriJ, you say flattering wont get me anywhere but u did use the sig like i said xD

Ayen
04-12-2014, 10:09 PM
hah! toriJ, you say flattering wont get me anywhere but u did use the sig like i said xD

Quiet, you.

Shaibana
04-13-2014, 06:58 PM

Quiet, you.

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32800000/got-game-of-thrones-32895921-500-590.jpg