PDA

View Full Version : Super Popular/Famous games you haven't played yet.

Wolf Kanno
04-10-2014, 03:14 AM
It happens to us all, that big budget game, or cult classic just slips through the cracks as we deal with our lives and other games. So which super popular or famous games have you accidentally missed out on?

black orb
04-10-2014, 03:30 AM
>>> Accidentally missed out?..
Make no mistake, I have avoided them on purpose.

All the popular FPS
GTA games
Resident Evil games
Fifa and PES games
Blizzard games

I would rather play any of these (http://www.girlsgogames.com/) instead.:luca:

Pete for President
04-10-2014, 04:06 AM
I still need to get my hands on ICO.

Bolivar
04-10-2014, 04:28 AM
^ need to play that and Shadow of the Colossus for myself one of these days.

I missed out on The Last of Us but the PS4 remaster should entice me.

I know Bravely Default should be right up my alley, but I've been busy reading books and ploughing through my Vita backlog during commutes. Hopefully I don't wait until the price starts skyrocketing as it usually does for modern JRPGs like that.

Jinx
04-10-2014, 01:19 PM
A lot of them. I've never had the money to keep up with video games. I haven't even got a PS3 yet.

Miss Mae
04-10-2014, 01:34 PM
I didn't end up playing any of the big names from last year - Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us (although I played a little of the online multiplayer) and GTA V. I watched them being played but I just never got around to picking up the controller myself and I have a lot less motivation to do so now that I know the full storylines of each.

NeoCracker
04-10-2014, 02:33 PM
Mass Effect 1-3 are the big ones I missed.

Uncharted as well.

Ayen
04-10-2014, 06:08 PM
Battlefield
Call of Duty
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy Tactics
Gears of War
Gran Theft Auto
Persona
Portal
Wild Arms

I could go on but I won't.

Shauna
04-10-2014, 10:59 PM
I... don't know. I feel like my gamer resume is quite good.

Oh, actually, The Elder Scrolls. I will get that rectified - got Morrowind and Skyrim that I can play.

Bunny
04-10-2014, 11:16 PM
Name a big budget console game released since Xbox 360/PS3 era and there is a 75% chance I have not played it.

Miss Mae
04-10-2014, 11:25 PM
ToriJ has just reminded me that I have not played nearly enough Assassin's Creed.

Ayen
04-10-2014, 11:33 PM
ToriJ has just reminded me that I have not played nearly enough Assassin's Creed.

I'm very good at reminding people things. I'm a reminder!

Miss Mae
04-10-2014, 11:34 PM

Do you come with an annoying alarm tone?

Ayen
04-11-2014, 02:05 AM

Do you come with an annoying alarm tone?

Meep! Meep! Meep! Meep!

Wolf Kanno
04-11-2014, 04:35 AM
I probably have a list but the one that would get me the most slack is that on my Steam account but not on my hard drive is Deus Ex, Half Life 1 and 2, Portal, Braid, and Bastion among other things. Basically, any spiffy PC game released after 1997 is most likely something I haven't played.

I have not played a GTA game extensively since GTA3 even though I actually own Vice City.

Miss Mae
04-11-2014, 04:37 AM
I probably have a list but the one that would get me the most slack is that on my Steam account but not on my hard drive is Deus Ex, Half Life 1 and 2, Portal, Braid, and Bastion among other things. Basically, any spiffy PC game released after 1997 is most likely something I haven't played.

I have not played a GTA game extensively since GTA3 even though I actually own Vice City.
Bastion is up there with my favourite games of all time. That was a beautiful little game and is well worth dedicating some hours to.

Skyblade
04-11-2014, 05:59 PM

Bastion is up there with my favourite games of all time. That was a beautiful little game and is well worth dedicating some hours to.

Look up the speed run of it from AGDQ2014 on YouTube, and watch the whole thing get beaten in less than eighteen minutes.

Slothy
04-11-2014, 06:15 PM
Mass Effect 1-3 are the big ones I missed.

You're not missing anything.

Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy Tactics
Gran Theft Auto
Persona
Portal
Wild Arms

Best you don't go on. You have a long enough list of mistakes to fix for now. :p

Mirage
04-11-2014, 06:20 PM
Can I count games that i started but didn't play for more than an hour or so?

Ayen
04-11-2014, 06:27 PM
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy Tactics
Gran Theft Auto
Persona
Portal
Wild Arms

Best you don't go on. You have a long enough list of mistakes to fix for now. :p

I shall get to them within the next fifty years.

blackmage_nuke
04-11-2014, 08:37 PM
I want to play Bioshock Infinite but I feel obligated to play Bioshock 2 first.

Forsaken Lover
04-11-2014, 10:00 PM
I played like half-an-hour of some Street Fighter game that I can't even remember a long, long time ago. I don't even think it was a fighter...more like a side-scrolling beat 'em up maybe... Maybe it wasn't even an SF game.

But yeah, other than that, never played any Street Fighter game ever except EX3 because it came with my PS2.

Jiro
04-12-2014, 02:47 PM
Too many. I need to comb some lists and then become immortal