PDA

View Full Version : Should I buy a burger?

Jiro
04-10-2014, 07:04 AM
Help me decide what to eat.

Agent Proto
04-10-2014, 07:07 AM
Normally, I would say yes, but you have to also consider your other food options.

Jiro
04-10-2014, 07:09 AM
Ooh. I could try one of those kebabs from the kebab place. Subway is too expensive here, it's like $5 more than everywhere else so hell no. But my options are limited considering how hungry I am :(

Miss Mae
04-10-2014, 07:12 AM
I know that your best food option currently is probably a burger, so if you are close to wanting to chew off your own arm, I'd say yes. And you probably are since you've only had breakfast. If you don't eat soon, you will have to wait four hours to eat and that will be painful. You will most likely want to eat again in four hours anyway, but potentially less. Who am I kidding. You'll be starving again.

noxious.sunshine
04-10-2014, 07:19 AM
MAN. I'm finna hook my ass up with a burger now.

I'ma do cheddar cheese, bbq sauce, bacon, pickles, onion (maybe make a couple of onion rings??), -chips-.

Sephex
04-10-2014, 07:26 AM
All options again! My reign of terror will never end. Also, buy a burger and consume it by using your teeth as a grater. Suck in that grated meat, Jiro. Suck it in.

Psychotic
04-10-2014, 09:04 AM
Yes. You only asked whether you should buy a burger, not if you should eat one. While eating it is certainly the primary option, you could also sit on it, use it as a hand puppet, gift it to someone in exchange for a favour, paint a wall with it, feed a hungry squirrel, wear it as a hat or use it as a home for ants.

Sephex
04-10-2014, 09:06 AM
Yes. You only asked whether you should buy a burger, not if you should eat one. While eating it is certainly the primary option, you could also sit on it, use it as a hand puppet, gift it to someone in exchange for a favour, paint a wall with it, feed a hungry squirrel, wear it as a hat or use it as a home for ants.

Don't listen to this guy. It's a trap. Suck the meat in, Jiro.

Miss Mae
04-10-2014, 09:34 AM
Finding a squirrel might be difficult in Australia. :p

Pike
04-10-2014, 10:16 AM
I vote yes because anyone who can eat gluten should take full advantage of it. Unlike some of us who are not able to do so. :cry:

maybee
04-10-2014, 10:20 AM
Warning : unpopular opinion, beware

no because burgers are gross, greasy, fat and taste like grease and fat.

Parker
04-10-2014, 12:52 PM

http://i.imgur.com/T4vNLJ8.png

Yes you should get a burger, Jiro. Come to Wales and get one with Crop and I, we know a place

Miss Mae
04-10-2014, 01:26 PM

http://i.imgur.com/T4vNLJ8.png

Yes you should get a burger, Jiro. Come to Wales and get one with Crop and I, we know a place
So, I'm curious: Why were you Googling Drake?

Parker
04-10-2014, 01:29 PM
I watched this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC-sZcVj4Eg and wanted to know if his real name was actually Aubrey (it is)

Miss Mae
04-10-2014, 01:33 PM
That's a rockin' name. But probably not the hardcore sound he was going for, so I can see why he adopted Drake.

Slothy
04-10-2014, 01:46 PM
The question isn't should you buy a burger. It's how many should you buy?

The answer is all of them.

Jiro
04-10-2014, 03:00 PM
I bought a kebab but the site won't let me upload it

Miss Mae
04-10-2014, 03:14 PM
I bought a kebab but the site won't let me upload it
This is upsetting. I would like to download it and eat it. I forgot to make dinner.

Loony BoB
04-10-2014, 03:27 PM
It's in Quina's Kitchen now, buddy!

And it depends on whether you like burgers, are in a state of health that allows you to eat burgers and (of course) whether you have the financial capability to buy a burger.

If you are all of these things, then buy the freakin' burger.

Ayen
04-10-2014, 06:03 PM
Listen to Vivi. His words ring true and is filled with wisdom. You have not lived until you tasted the mighty burger. Just this past Monday I had a Double Whopper! And then the day to follow I ate a Double Cheeseburger.

Get a burger now or I'm going to get it instead and eat it in front of you.

Miss Mae
04-10-2014, 06:08 PM
It has reached the point where you are being encouraged to buy a burger at 3am our time, Jiro. These guys are serious.

Shorty
04-10-2014, 06:09 PM
Yes, you should buy a fucking burger.

Ayen
04-10-2014, 06:10 PM
It has reached the point where you are being encouraged to buy a burger at 3am our time, Jiro. These guys are serious.

The Burger is not confined by concept of time. It is a constant entity good at all hours of the day and night and never grows old.

HAIL BURGER!

Flaming Ice
04-10-2014, 06:11 PM
No!

Do not buy one, make one :)

Or make a burger out of the squirrel :greenie:~!

The Burger is not confined by concept of time. It is a constant entity good at all hours of the day and night and never grows old.

HAIL BURGER!

Digesting meat while you sleep ~ :eek:~!

Slothy
04-10-2014, 06:23 PM

HAIL BURGER!

The burger bore witness to the birth of the Universe at the big bang and it shall bear witness to it's death. It is the giver of life, and the chronicler of our eventual demise. All will know the burger, and all will be in awe of it's juiciness.

When the lights go out on the age of man and this iteration of existence, it shall be there to flip the switch and await something new. But it will always be. Immutable. Unchanging.

Forever.

Miss Mae
04-10-2014, 06:26 PM
All hail!

No!

Do not buy one, make one :)
It's hard to make a burger while at university. I would definitely like to see someone try though. Watching somebody construct a burger between classes, preferably with their own portable grill to fry the meat, would be a fantastic sight.

Flaming Ice
04-10-2014, 06:36 PM
The burger bore witness to the birth of the Universe at the big bang and it shall bear witness to it's death. It is the giver of life, and the chronicler of our eventual demise. All will know the burger, and all will be in awe of it's juiciness.

He split apart into two balls? http://www.kiva.org/img/w200h200/196261.jpg

It's hard to make a burger while at university. I would definitely like to see someone try though. Watching somebody construct a burger between classes, preferably with their own portable grill to fry the meat, would be a fantastic sight.

Don't forget to buy a cow too...... the meat would spoil before you could use it...butcher it up!Fresh meat is best !~ :)~!

Miss Mae
04-10-2014, 06:49 PM
Don't forget to buy a cow too...... the meat would spoil before you could use it...butcher it up!Fresh meat is best !~ :)~!
"Why did you bring a cow to class?"

"I'm going to kill it in my break to make dinner."

Flaming Ice
04-10-2014, 06:53 PM

Works best for a drama class !~:D~!

Miss Mae
04-10-2014, 11:04 PM

Works best for a drama class !~:D~!

Until you genuinely kill the cow. Then they might send you home.

Jiro
04-11-2014, 12:28 PM
I had a burger last night and I ate three this afternoon

fuck you guys

Parker
04-11-2014, 05:59 PM
Good man

Slothy
04-11-2014, 06:12 PM

fuck you guys

Why? Sounds like we lead you down the right path in life my friend.

Ayen
04-11-2014, 06:14 PM
What kind of burgers?

Slothy
04-11-2014, 07:32 PM
As long as they had beef the answer is the right kind.

Jiro
04-12-2014, 12:47 AM
Three out of three of them had beef

Miss Mae
04-12-2014, 01:01 AM
so did you ever get that burger buddy

smurf you guys