PDA

View Full Version : So

Bones
04-10-2014, 06:34 PM
I don't really know what to do on this website. I was just kind of dumped here by Shorty after being told how to introduce myself. I am like a baby deer trying to learn to walk and failing miserably with my shaky little legs.

So I'm hovering around some forums that kind of look interesting, creeping and reading and sometimes replying.

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS

WHAT IS LIFE

GOD HELP ME

Parker
04-10-2014, 06:36 PM
there is no purpose beyond these forums aside from to post as much as you can on every topic you see. your opinion matters, make sure everyone knows it.

Ayen
04-10-2014, 06:42 PM
First things first, I'm going to need a chopper on the roof with a full tank of gas ready to take me to the tropical island with the coconut trees. Second thing, are you allergic to shellfish?

Flaming Ice
04-10-2014, 06:43 PM
this is a place for people who can't make friends irl :(

But I have dogs, turtles, ghosts in my attic....I have friends

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS

WHAT IS LIFE

GOD HELP ME

Life is a game, a cereal, a company.

Rantz
04-10-2014, 07:26 PM
What is love?

Bones
04-10-2014, 07:33 PM
What is love?
Baby, don't hurt me.

Ayen
04-10-2014, 07:33 PM
What is love?

Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Shorty
04-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Wonder Square is for games, birthdays, newbies and fun.
General Chat is obviously for conversation of a general nature.
EoEo is serious business. No spam or flaming. Post on topic or get out.
The Lounge is fun media stuff.
The gaming forums are self-explanatory.

Be nice, don't call people names, don't be a jerk, do participate in forum events, do make welcoming posts in newbie threads and you'll be alright. Poke around and see what forums you want to talk in, and stay away from The Thing In The Attic.

Flaming Ice
04-10-2014, 07:36 PM
What is love?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/28/Strip-steak-MCB-MaggieO.jpg/300px-Strip-steak-MCB-MaggieO.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Strip-steak-MCB-MaggieO.jpg)

EoEo is serious business. No spam or flaming. Post on topic or get out.

:(

Be nice, don't call people names, don't be a jerk, participate in forum events, make welcoming posts in newbie threads and you'll be alright. Poke around and see what forums you want to talk in, and stay away from The Thing In The Attic

oh.... New Rules ;)

Bones
04-10-2014, 07:41 PM
The hell is the Thing In The Attic?

Flaming Ice
04-10-2014, 07:41 PM
I once let Denmark have the last piece of fajita steak. I think that's love.

Whoa! That's foolishness, not love ~!~

Ayen
04-10-2014, 07:42 PM

You don't want to know.

Shorty
04-10-2014, 07:44 PM
Be nice, don't call people names, don't be a jerk, participate in forum events, make welcoming posts in newbie threads and you'll be alright. Poke around and see what forums you want to talk in, and stay away from The Thing In The Attic

oh.... New Rules ;)

No they're not. :)

Flaming Ice
04-10-2014, 07:44 PM
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/answers/2040000/2040168_1317614907556.86res_401_300.jpg

oh.... New Rules ;)

No they're not. :)

But no one is nice to you~! lol

Bones
04-10-2014, 07:45 PM

You don't want to know.
No I do...I really do.

Ayen
04-10-2014, 07:50 PM

You don't want to know.
No I do...I really do.

Well I don't know who it is either. I just assume we don't want to know.

Madame Adequate
04-10-2014, 08:03 PM
Hello there Bones, welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy :) Don't mind Snorty's curtness, she's just a big grumpypants. If you have any more questions anyone who is a Cid's Knight or Administrator will be happy to help you out! Mostly just poke around and find things to talk about, as long as you're not a jerk you'll be fine :jess:

e; THIS WASN'T YOUR INTRODUCTORY THREAD AT ALL, I'VE BEEN HAD

Bunny
04-10-2014, 08:12 PM
You have made an enemy this day.

Parker
04-10-2014, 08:26 PM
how am i doing on the whole forum thing

how's my posting

am i a good poster

Lonely Paper Star
04-10-2014, 08:54 PM
Also, if you like to draw and/or write for fun, you should join us in the Creativity Corner. :D

EDIT: And it looks like you did. XD *should've checked earlier*

Scotty_ffgamer
04-10-2014, 11:48 PM
If you want a fun writing thing to have you writing a new short something every week, check out my writing prompts thread (http://home.eyesonff.com/timber-maniacs-hq/153234-writing-prompts-ii.html). A new prompt is posted every week that everyone writes a short piece for, and we critique each other's writing and such. I say it's my thread, but I handed the reigns over to The White Wizard of Fynn since I've been kind of busy lately.

Jiro
04-10-2014, 11:56 PM
There is no purpose. They tell us that if we post, we'll figure it out. Then they tell us that if we bring others, they'll let us go. But it's all a lie. You can't get off this island. You always come back!

Quindiana Jones
04-11-2014, 12:57 PM

There is no Thing in The Attic. EoFF does not have an Attic. If you find yourself in The Attic, do not be alarmed. Know that you will be safe if you turn around and leave quietly. You will not find The Attic. There is no Attic. If there was an Attic, there would be no Thing in It. If you see any posts relating to The Attic, please report them immediately to staff using the button in the bottom left of the post.

Thank you, and welcome to EoFF.

Jiro
04-11-2014, 01:38 PM
So do you still want to get married or what?